tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Jensen GIF except she's moving up and down.gif
Raynare GIF up and down.gif

Hey everyone! This was posted on the Discord, but I figured I'd post it here too. Jensen and Raynare are getting a little bit of a facelift on the sprite side of things!
Jensen4.gif

Do you really prefer this?

So, after a quick little playtest of the mod, I like it. Some sprites need work, a lot of work, but its got some honestly dope and unique stuff, like the asteroid shower solar gauntlet thing dropped by the lunarians. I would consider using this mod in a legit playthrough if it had better sprites. The challenger is awesome, and I love fighting player-like bosses, but the great harpy needs some work

So, after a quick little playtest of the mod, I like it. Some sprites need work, a lot of work, but its got some honestly dope and unique stuff, like the asteroid shower solar gauntlet thing dropped by the lunarians. I would consider using this mod in a legit playthrough if it had better sprites. The challenger is awesome, and I love fighting player-like bosses, but the great harpy needs some work
We are working on some of the bad sprites from the earlier days (Lookin' at you, Pandolarra & upgrades...). Also, the Grand Harpy just got a resprite, as seen above. I also redid most all the items related to her. Same with Raynare.

I released the 1.0.1 patch and switched to github! Now I can upload up to 50mb!
The mod will also always be available no matter if the mod browser reached it's bandwidth limit (I think)
Heres the link:
https://github.com/DanYami/SacredTools/releases/download/v1.0.1/SacredTools.tmod

Changelog coming soon!
For now I can say I added one new Asthraltite weapon, 2 new health and mana potions and a new Relic Weapon!

I also reduced the massive grindfest required to fight the Challenger

Dan Yami, Let me just say that your mod made me feel like total crap for killing enemies in Terraria. To be more specific, The Lunarians.
When opening the expert treasure bag. There is a 20% for you to get a weapon that, to my knowledge, belonged to one of the five siblings.

Star Scourge is the summon weapon of Dustite, the Stardust based Lunarian. It's tooltip is special to those who are fond of summon weapons.
Tooltip: "May your friends keep you safe."

Cosmic Cloud Bracelet is the magic weapon of
Nuba, the Nebula based Lunarian. The tooltip is heartwarming to those who are weak. Me, personally, can relate to Nuba.
Tooltip: "You might be the weakest, but that doesn't mean you are useless."

Lightning Rifle is the range weapon of
Voxa, the Vortex based Lunarian. The tooltip is would put a smile to those watch care about the well being of family and friends.
Tooltip: "Look after you siblings, they are all you have."

Asteroid Shower is the melee weapon of Solarius, the Solar based Lunarian. Those who want a bright future would love the tooltip.
Tooltip: "Light the way to our future."

Blind Justice is the thrown weapon of Novaniel, the Quasar based Lunarian. The tooltip is full of irony if you consider the personality that he shows during his fight.
Tooltip: "May you bring peace to this hateful world."
Why I think it's ironic?
I mean, just look at dialogue he says during the fight.

"You made it quite far..."
"You defeated the incarnation of nightmares..."
"You survived Araghur's flames..."
"You should have stopped when you cleansed the world of corruption but no, you continued your slaughter."
"Because of you, the moon empire is shattered."
"I will not let you get away with this.
"It's time to end this, once and far all."
"With what little power I have left, I will destroy you."
"This is where your journey ends."

He's as vengeful as Adam Taurus from RWBY.

I felt like utter crap. I, the Terrarian have destroyed an entire empire. (The Celestial Towers, The Moon Lord and The Lunarians)

I released the 1.0.1 patch
and with it, did you changed something on the eroded winged furia ? i don't see them spawning anymore... (and on the wiki they still spawn in the same place as before...)

EDIT: it doesn't spawn on my main map, but on the others, it does... don't know why, cause i didn't change the farm zone... T_T

Last edited:
and with it, did you changed something on the eroded winged furia ? i don't see them spawning anymore... (and on the wiki they still spawn in the same place as before...)

EDIT: it doesn't spawn on my main map, but on the others, it does... don't know why, cause i didn't change the farm zone... T_T
They spawn after the Lunarians have been defeated, I fixed a little bug that made em spawn after Araghur

ok, but i already killed the lunarians a hundred times before the update, on each map, and on my main, once after the update (calamity update so i killed all the bosses again with the nerfed weapons...), i guess i'm just unlucky...

Back
Top Bottom