Beta Tester Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely enough, I never signed up for this site, I've been a lurker for years. Good luck to everyone attempting to sign up!

Ok, so I have a question. I wouldn't spoil the information anyway, but what are the ways that it would be possible? like screen shots, telling someone ells about the updates details (like friends and family) or does it only mean being shared through social media?

Ok, so I have a question. I wouldn't spoil the information anyway, but what are the ways that it would be possible? like screen shots, telling someone ells about the updates details (like friends and family) or does it only mean being shared through social media?
I'm pretty sure anything related to the beta is meant to stay secret to everyone who isn't involved in testing it. You can't share the information with anyone that hasn't signed the NDA or else you'd be held responsible should they spread the word.

The details of the NDA restrictions will be made clear prior to being invited as a tester. However, leaks of any kind are bad, even to your best friends or significant others.

Good day Terrarians!

Once again, we need beta testers and we're looking to fill the spots with members of our community.

Before you fill out the application, check out the few "must haves"

• 13 years old +
  • Able to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Exceptionally knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics
  • Have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that meets Terraria's minimum requirements for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus)
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and bug reporting

If you meet these requirements, please complete this application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process. Please don't comment or pm staff about the status of your application. We will accept applications over the next few days, and will contact candidates next week. We appreciate your patience. As always, thanks for your support!

well i wont do this because of my name :p

Wait so do I definitely need a PC because I have an Xbox one and have a decent amount of time spent playing the game and absolutely love the game.

What is the test for?

Beta Testing consists of trying to find bugs in the game Terraria itself (bugs meaning that there are features in the game that are not working as intended) And then reporting these issues to the developers so that they are aware of the bugs and can fix it within the Beta before it goes to public release.

Wait so do I definitely need a PC because I have an Xbox one and have a decent amount of time spent playing the game and absolutely love the game.

A PC is required for testing and is the main focus of testing here, but if you have other platforms that is considered a bonus and could involve other Platforms as well.

Anything and everything about the beta stage of the game is required to be kept secret, hense the reason for a NDA.

Just wanted to add that I'm glad an opportunity like this has opened up. Gives me hope for the Future of Terraria on PC considering the amount of times development has ceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom