tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably my fault, but I am going to address this anyway. In my opinion the motherboard boss is OP compared to the destroyer as that it's minions it spawns respawn after like 10 seconds. Thanks to their high health pool they just keep respawning with me having no chance to defeat the boss. I tried this boss three times all three was failed due to running out of time. Note that I was using the hallowed repeater with holy arrows and was doing about 100 damage per arrow. I think in the next update u guys should even bring down the health of it's minion or don't make them respawn. Also this was in expert mode.

I’ve killed The Trinity a few times now, but I haven’t gotten the messages announcing the new ores having spawned.
Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a backup way to trigger the ore generation?

The only other mod I’m using is Magic Storage.

The downed bools are no longer stored separately but are now in a dictionary.

Hmm. Why was this changed? To fit with tremor mode?

I don't fully understand the reasoning, and it may be the right way to go, but it seems like this sort of change is a little odd. Are you not able to add a sub function to the boss death that assigns an additional dictionary value while keeping the base code mechanics in place, to improve overall compatibility?

I'm not sure what the code looks like but the solution I'm describing would look something like this.

If vanilla is
Boss death value is 0 or 1
Boss b death value is 0 or 1 etc.

Modified would be something like
Boss death value 0 or 1
If boss death value = 1
Apply dictionary value
Else
Boss death = 0

Sorry if this sounds dumb. I do a lot of logical functions in my job and there is almost always a workaround to accommodate for irregularities.

I’ve killed The Trinity a few times now, but I haven’t gotten the messages announcing the new ores having spawned.
Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a backup way to trigger the ore generation?

The only other mod I’m using is Magic Storage.

Figured out the issue. It had nothing to do with the other mods, the flag also required other Tremor bosses to have been slain. Went down the list to the Tiki Totem then explored a bit to find the two new ores had spawned.

Hmm. Why was this changed? To fit with tremor mode?

I don't fully understand the reasoning, and it may be the right way to go, but it seems like this sort of change is a little odd. Are you not able to add a sub function to the boss death that assigns an additional dictionary value while keeping the base code mechanics in place, to improve overall compatibility?

I'm not sure what the code looks like but the solution I'm describing would look something like this.

If vanilla is
Boss death value is 0 or 1
Boss b death value is 0 or 1 etc.

Modified would be something like
Boss death value 0 or 1
If boss death value = 1
Apply dictionary value
Else
Boss death = 0

Sorry if this sounds dumb. I do a lot of logical functions in my job and there is almost always a workaround to accommodate for irregularities.
It was changed because the specific part of code was refactored, simple as that. As a note to compatibility: Fargo's mod decides to handle things by itself, rather than letting mods register their bosses and items (like with boss checklist), so if Fargo's doesn't update there isn't much to be done

It was changed because the specific part of code was refactored, simple as that. As a note to compatibility: Fargo's mod decides to handle things by itself, rather than letting mods register their bosses and items (like with boss checklist), so if Fargo's doesn't update there isn't much to be done

Ahhhh.

Seems like a good solution would be for Fargo's mod to function a bit like boss checklist then. I wonder if anyone's willing to help him make that happen? Would make it a lot easier on him, in the long run, staying updated with mod changes and whatnot (and new mods altogether)

Ahhhh.

Seems like a good solution would be for Fargo's mod to function a bit like boss checklist then. I wonder if anyone's willing to help him make that happen? Would make it a lot easier on him, in the long run, staying updated with mod changes and whatnot (and new mods altogether)
I was told by a dev in Tremor chat he'd be updating it, but I haven't heard from him since and apparently fargo hates Tremor now that I took over.

Hi I noticed a bug where the glacier biome did not generate when creating a new world with TerraCustom and Large World Enabler and making it wider or larger than vanilla, is it a known issue?

Is Motherboard even beatable right now?
I mean, fair way. Cus it just headshots me. I try to dodge, run. If I could escaped lasers of Twins, why can't I escape Motherboard?
She got sniper sitting inside her brain?

Olive branches are an old way of saying maybe its time to try and make peace with someone. Doesn't matter why there's a difference of opinion, working together is a good idea.
Still not sure what you mean then. Am I not in peace? There's a difference of opinion? I'm confused..

I don't know if this a bug or bad world gen but the New Glacier mini-biome doesn't spawn in med world gen! but it spawn in small world gen it dose! i can't get a large world gen to work with any modded biome! but with normal terraria it works world gen! don't know why but it get stuck making the large world gen and iv got to force close terraria after about 30 mins waiting! I have try this with all my mod installed and without them installed and only your mod installed! i still have the problem!
yes iv wait for a hour too see if it fix it self! but it keep happening!
the problem with the large world gen is if a modded structure generate over a half a chest it crashes the world gen and that happen with any size of map! but it happen with more larger maps more often!
the Glacier dungeon that come with your biome oddly do generate! so there no problem with them!<-- I would love it if you update the wiki on what in the chest of the Glacier dungeon or if you could make what in it craftable that why im so confused on what item are in the chests! <3

I don't know if this a bug or bad world gen but the New Glacier mini-biome doesn't spawn in med world gen!
The bug is known, it needs to be looked into.
don't know why but it get stuck making the large world gen and iv got to force close terraria after about 30 mins waiting!
Hmm, this is odd. How much RAM does your PC have total? You will need 4GB or more.
I would love it if you update the wiki
I do not work on the wiki

@Jofairden is it possible to create a quick fix on how Fargo's mod NPCs conflict with the way your boss system works, and with boss checklist, the bosses wont register until i enter a single player world. Fargo's mod has a Mutant/Abomination NPCs which sell boss related summons and events, but with tremor installed it doesnt register any of the sale items and can't be bought which prevents specific sold items to no longer show up.

I'm hosting a server for me and my friends.

Last edited:
@Jofairden is it possible to create a quick fix on how Fargo's mod NPCs conflict with the way your boss system works, and with boss checklist, the bosses wont register until i enter a single player world. Fargo's mod has a Mutant/Abomination NPCs which sell boss related summons and events, but with tremor installed it doesnt register any of the sale items and can't be bought which prevents specific sold items to no longer show up.

I'm hosting a server for me and my friends.
Once again, the bug isn't on Tremor's end but on Fargo's.
[doublepost=1506178199,1506178070][/doublepost]
Bug report:

Killing Andas does not trigger completion on the boss checklist mod. Not sure what the deal is.
Thank you for the report, it is fixed in v1.3.2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom