Beta Tester Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be hand-picked from the applicants by several members of the Relogic team based on the responses in the application and how well it meets what we are looking for. :)
Oh well, I didn't fill out my form very well, guess there will be next time. Never mind that, I edited my response.

Figured I might as well apply, I recently got into mostly online schooling so I'll have a LOT of time on my hands.
Good luck to everyone who applies!

I remember when the last beta testing round was for 16+, wasn't eligible back then. However, I am now eligible! Over 6000 hours across all platforms of Terraria since 2013, I would love to be a beta tester! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to sign up!

EDIT: Posted my application form, even if I don't get accepted, I still appreciate the opportunity! Having community input to help make updates as best as they can is amazing!

Last edited:
Well I can't say I'm active as I just made an account, but if I can help this game and you guys in any way its worth a shot.

I have a question about the beta testing, if you guys are allowed to answer this, that is. Will testers be provided a development version of the game, or something, so that we can still play our vanilla version of Terraria, and have the dev build as a different client?

Also, another thing. Will we be able to suggest things to be changed within this secret group? For example, if we don't like X feature, or would like to see X feature, would a beta tester be allowed to make suggestions?

Finally, are there any points where a beta tester will be required to contact any Re-Logic staff through phone call, text, anything other than text in the secret group?

Last edited:
If you mean beta testers? People move on, go to school, get new jobs, etc. Sometimes real life interferes, and you can't always expect people to be able to dedicate this amount of time over the course of several years.
That's what you want us to think. You sacrificed them to Moon Lord! And now you are gathering new victims to sacrifice them to whatever end boss 1.4 will bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom