Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

First I would like to say that it is wonderful :passionate:, but I still have some doubts, you plan to create an alternative biome for Glowing Mushroom because of Jadeite? And why is a Wind Shrine? The Plantera Bulb is a plant and can spread in the grass but the Wind Shrine is not a plant for grow in the grass.
Jadeite is Glowing Mushrooms + Solarite Bars. There's no need to create an alt Glowing Mushroom biome specifically on behalf of Jadeite.

Shrines can be "made". Wind Shrines can be erected by the skinks. There's no rule or reason that the alt to the Plantera Bulb needs to be a plant. Also, it's a wind shrine because it summons Quetzacoatl -- a wind god in Aztec mythology.

Jadeite is Glowing Mushrooms + Solarite Bars. There's no need to create an alt Glowing Mushroom biome specifically on behalf of Jadeite.

Shrines can be "made". Wind Shrines can be erected by the skinks. There's no rule or reason that the alt to the Plantera Bulb needs to be a plant. Also, it's a wind shrine because it summons Quetzacoatl -- a wind god in Aztec mythology.
Thank you for clearing my doubts.

Dog.png

Absolutely incredible!!! The amount of work that went into this is astounding!! I'm honestly speechless. I love all of it! I would lose my mind if this got implemented. Wow. Inspiring!

I especially love all the new furniture sets! And one of my favorite parts of Terraria is the different wood types, so I loved the new wood, and I loved that you referenced Kapok wood with that. Stunning. Simply stunning.

AMAZING!!! Everything about this is awesome. Just a question, though... Is this biome inspired from the Florans fro Starbound? Even if it's not, these threads are still flat-out FRICKIN CEWL

Aww man, does anyone have the old Wonder Woman jungle theme izzabelle had up before?
IDK why, but the original artist removed it from their YouTube channel. Then they removed it from their Soundcloud. Absolutely infuriating. It was definitely the better fit.

It would be neat if the ''Smallcroc'' was rarer and summoned a Crocodile Pet.The jungle equivalent of this could be a giant salamander.

Wow... This is humongous! I've said this in other threads, but despite how cool this would be, it would take up a whole update. Not that thats bad, it just might not leave enough room for the devs to add other stuff. Plus, the colour scheme is a little odd. I'd make it green, but different to the jungle, maybe with more shaded textures, apart from that, i really like the idea! But not too much if you understand that.

The Tropics
- Adamantite Forge sprite is broken in the recipe of Solarite Bars
- Green Rarity image for the Gold Chameleon Cage is broken
- In the Item Notes section of Enviroments and Items, the image next to the Violet Petal + Violet is broken (is probably Violet Dye)
- In the Monster Drop Notes section of Enviroments and Items, the image next to the Sky Blue Shell is broken (is probably Sky Blue Dye)
- In the Enemies section, the Poison Debuff image for most of the enemies are broken
- Solarite Weapons and Tools, Tarantula Staff ingredient is broken, probably a Poison Staff
- Kapok Chandelier chain ingredient image is broken

The Tar Pits
- Tar Chandelier chain ingredient is broken

The Starship
- Adamantite Forge sprite is broken in the recipe of Spectrumite Bars
- Hunter Chandelier chain ingredient is broken

thats all i found

Back
Top Bottom