Xbox One cant download terraria

Restart your console, then try downloading it again.

If that doesn't work maybe something happened when they unintentionally updated the store page for 1.3.

Restart your console, then try downloading it again.

If that doesn't work maybe something happened when they unintentionally updated the store page for 1.3.
Doesn't work also when i search the game in the store i don't find it
[doublepost=1504466144,1504466008][/doublepost]
Doesn't work also when i search the game in the store i don't find it
I need to go to xbox game pass to see it and its saied terraria is currently not available

@jon34: I can see you're not in the US, so I looked on the MS store site for your country and indeed, I don't see Terraria listed for XBox.

We don't know why that is, but we will check as soon as possible, which will likely be Tuesday morning US time due to the holiday here. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Can also confirm that it shows as normal (though with the erroneous store page) on the console itself (in the US at least)... so TK is likely onto something with this being some odd regional issue.

Any info that you can provide me (PM is fine) will be helpful in my tracking this down ASAP with 505 and MS.

Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

Can also confirm that it shows as normal (though with the erroneous store page) on the console itself (in the US at least)... so TK is likely onto something with this being some odd regional issue.

Any info that you can provide me (PM is fine) will be helpful in my tracking this down ASAP with 505 and MS.

Sorry for the inconvenience! :(
Do I need to change my location for it? Because i think its region problome (sorry about the delay)

Do I need to change my location for it? Because i think its region problome (sorry about the delay)
It seems to be just your country's store page, and it's been confirmed that it was unintentionally excluded. The people who have the access to fix that have been notified, we're waiting along with you for it to be fixed. I've been checking it a couple of times a day since you reported this, my feeling is that it should have been fixed by now.

If you think changing your location to purchase will work and allow you to play normally, that's up to you. We have no control over regional restrictions, and I don't know if we can help you with that after the purchase.

It seems to be just your country's store page, and it's been confirmed that it was unintentionally excluded. The people who have the access to fix that have been notified, we're waiting along with you for it to be fixed. I've been checking it a couple of times a day since you reported this, my feeling is that it should have been fixed by now.

If you think changing your location to purchase will work and allow you to play normally, that's up to you. We have no control over regional restrictions, and I don't know if we can help you with that after the purchase.
Any news?

Any news?
The last news I heard was that it should have been restored by 'late last week'. Obviously that didn't happen, I don't know whether the holiday affected that.

We will raise the issue again with more urgency to those who mistakenly made the change in the first place, and once again apologize for the inconvenience.

We've only seen this missing from the page for your country; we randomly checked pages pages for several other countries and it's not missing from them. It's not a regional issue, just an oversight/mistake on someone's part.

Last edited:
Any news?
The most recent news is that it should be available on October 23. I've set a reminder for myself to check.

I have no clue as to the cause of the delay or why it's not there (was it ever there?). Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi i am currently also facing the same problem i could not find terraria on my xbox one s and on my country (Singapore) microsoft page would really like some assistance
If possible please email me @<removed for privacy> as i dont really check the terraria forums thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i am currently also facing the same problem i could not find terraria on my xbox one s and on my country (Singapore) microsoft page would really like some assistance
If possible please email me @ <removed for privacy> as i dont really check the terraria forums thank you
Noted, we will check it out.

Last edited:
If possible please email me @<removed for privacy> as i dont really check the terraria forums thank you
I confirmed myself that it is not there, and have notified the next person up the chain.

As before, we don't know why or when this happened, and we can only pass along the information until it gets to the right people at Microsoft. Due to the upcoming holidays, it's very likely that nothing happens until after the new year.

(I also removed your email address from your post, for your privacy. I noted it beforehand so that I can contact you.)

I confirmed myself that it is not there, and have notified the next person up the chain.

As before, we don't know why or when this happened, and we can only pass along the information until it gets to the right people at Microsoft. Due to the upcoming holidays, it's very likely that nothing happens until after the new year.

(I also removed your email address from your post, for your privacy. I noted it beforehand so that I can contact you.)
Ok than you so much greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom