(Poll) What part of a Terraria play through is most fun for you?

What is the best part of every Terraria play through to you?

• Total voters
Mid pre-hard mode. All the pre-hard mode bosses open up, and your choices still matter. Also, much of the world is still somewhat of a threat just for traversing, and you get to discover each of the world's environments.

I personally enjoy the initial part of the game where you 1st start exploring underground to mine ores and collect Life Crystals. It is the thrill of finding the different ores and then upgrading your tools/equipment/weapons from there which makes for the exciting foundation of growing your power in Terraria.

The content that can be acquired in Hardmode is exciting overall. But it is that initial burst in the early game before being ready to fight the Eye of Cthulhu where you explore a whole big world unknown to you and find new items to help you get stronger, which is what gets my blood pumping the most in every playthrough I do of Terraria.

i like early hardmode because all the new enemies and biomes are exiting, it never gets old to me, everytime i get to hardmode i get exited whereas the beenning of the game seems really tedious bcz u die alot and mine really slow and you have to build alot of houses consantly.

The constant cigarette breaks amidst the continual grind session

No but in all honesty this whole game is a masterpiece. I remember years ago, before the game was even released, watching Pbat on YouTube messing around in the old pre-pubescent, background-less version. It's come a long way haha, and it's kept me coming back for years. The whole game is magnificent and the Re-Logic crew deserves two pats on the back

When the Bees are valid.
[doublepost=1519027520,1519027355][/doublepost]Or when you first beat Duke.

Or the enTIRE FRIGGEN GAME IS SO GOOD.

The best times are when you just spawn into the world, the whole place is open for exploration, you dig and find treasures that would help you out along the way -- and again once you've started Hardmode, when you have to go and generate the newer ores, and dig into uncharted territory for the extra veins (but if you took your days fishing up crates and earned all you needed, it doubles as a ready source of extra funds for, you know, REFORGING!), and preparing yourself for the mechanical menaces.

I don't know how I'd feel about all that, when I'm going to start running Expert soon. We'll see. :dryadtongue:

I like mid-hardmode because killing Plantera gives you sooooo many possibilities (hm dungeon, pumpkin/frost moon, new armor sets...)
Also after killing Plantera infection slows down so you can do what you want without worrying that corruption grows rapidly.

Too many options and too many pro's and con's about each section.

If I had to absolutely pick I would say mid hard-mode. That's when the bosses and late game farming really start reeling in. You have pirate invasions and solar eclipses along with farming for the ankh shield. That and long with having most things set up, so I'm more so playing the game versus setting up a house and herb farms along with underground farms and such.

Late pre-hardmore is my favorite. I like that in this stage you don't feel completely OP with wings and insane weapons and all that - it's a lot simpler, and movement is more fun when you have a lot of options instead of just using your best wings. Flying carpets, grappling hooks, balloons, bottled jumps, rocket boots, the list goes on.

Early to medium hardmode is also very fun. A lot of biomes to explore, bosses to kill, events to grind and gear to acquire.

Now, my least favorite, excluding the absolute beginning, would be endgame right now. I'm sad to say it, but I think that the 1.3 endgame is really boring compared to the 1.1 and 1.2 endgames. In those versions, especially 1.2, to get the best gear you had to explore the entire world and you got to fight new enemies as well. Now it's just grind this one event and boss until you get the gear you want. It feels so meaningless.

I like the whole game but hardmode bosses just give me a sense of accomplishment when you finally beat them especially the mechanical bosses

pre-hardmode starting off. dunno why, just enjoy it the most. kinda cool challenging yourself to beat bosses early-on.

I like mid- hardmode because that is when you start gathering materials for the most powerful items in the game and I you slay all the bosses. the only disadvantage in my opinion is the building of the Plantera arena.:bluslime:

My favorite has to be early hardmode, it is like starting the game progress wise all over again, but you actually know what you are doing, and have so many things to do and choices to make.

I think my least favorite has to be post Moon Lord, only because there is nothing to do at one point, and all these god weapons, welp you can beat every boss in 4 seconds so what is the point?

Back
Top Bottom