tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I'm not too bad at bullet hells either but Terraria just doesn't have the precise movement (even with the orb from this mod) necessary to do ????. I did it about 100 times and there is just way too much going on. I'm not sure if its because the attacks aren't choreographed well enough or what but its just an insane fight.

But don't get me wrong. I understand it is supposed to be the ultimate challenge. But here's the issue. Its the ultimate challenge, but it benefits from nothing you've done in the game to get to that point. This is the biggest disappointment in the boss. Everything kills you in one hit.

I cheated and beat it because I feel it is just not possible without god-level skill. As someone who is maybe mid to high tier at games (but far from god tier) I really don't see myself ever getting to a point where I can beat that boss legitimately.

Having said that. I love the first purity fight. It is easily my favorite boss in Terraria. The chaos fight is okay but significantly harder (still not able to do it consistently).
I have finished the boss fights 4 hours ago... I beat ????? on the 11th try; Gotta say, it's hard but...I've experienced worse. That aside each and every boss fight is interesting and unique! Absolutely in my good books

I heard about this mod's superbosses, I took a peek, and...
I think I found a challenge I can find amusing
(and I'm glad I'm good at bullet hells)

but before I jump straight in the miasma, could the people that have tried the mod give me some tips?

For the final match (????? One) always take the rituals when you kill the drones. If your gameplay was good and you didn't loose much healt always use rituals to begin the fight ( first/ second etc..) this way you can fight him without losing much progression. However, you should note that the 1st,2nd rituals constantly change when you get to its phase. Like if you get that phase with 1 life left don't use it unless it is the last ritual or something like that.
All in all the mod is fun to observe mechanics of bosses and beat them.

For the final match (????? One) always take the rituals when you kill the drones. If your gameplay was good and you didn't loose much healt always use rituals to begin the fight ( first/ second etc..) this way you can fight him without losing much progression. However, you should note that the 1st,2nd rituals constantly change when you get to its phase. Like if you get that phase with 1 life left don't use it unless it is the last ritual or something like that.
All in all the mod is fun to observe mechanics of bosses and beat them.
Yeah, I know, cus I already beat ????? (11th try,from beginning) like 16 hours ago. but I do concur with what you said, the mechanics are really stimulating and fun

I'm salty as :red:, I died to the purity after beating the purity...so I didn't get nothing. Dialogue stole my thunder
if is the first fight (not the second one) after depleting all his healt the spirit of purity will talk to you ,after that she will unleash a final barrrage of attacks before declaring defeated so..... survive that last attack and youll get your prize.

if is the first fight (not the second one) after depleting all his healt the spirit of purity will talk to you ,after that she will unleash a final barrrage of attacks before declaring defeated so..... survive that last attack and youll get your prize.
Thank you Light bowser, but the anger in my heart will never deplete for that SONOVABITH

Thank you Light bowser, but the anger in my heart will never deplete for that SONOVABITH

you think the first fight is hard the second one is is.............................(insert scream that will make you notice by everyone around you)
translation of Lightbowser's scream: hope you're good at bullet hells, it's quite the ride (it didn't give me many problems though)

translation of Lightbowser's scream: hope you're good at bullet hells, it's quite the ride (it didn't give me many problems though)
yeah once you understand the patterns can be manageable but the only bad thing from this having installed imksushis death counter to remind that.

It really looks like a fun mod!
I feel like the clear eye of the Abomination should be the center eye... that could just be me, though...

I have to ask... what the hell is one SUPPOSED TO DO in the boss fights!? I loose my armor, and get killed instantly! Everything is such a mess, I have no idea which projectiles are mine and which aren't! On top of that, there are no indications or warnings to attacks that might one shot you, and the whole thing just make any sense! The abomination takes 0 damage, the spirit of purity just instakills you, and the chaos is just pure bull:red:! Its impossible to tell what you are supposed to do, with out looking out for a guide or a wiki. AND THERE ISNT ONE!

I am completely serious. I got to chaos spirit fights who knows how manyeth stage, when the whole thing spread out larger than the screen, and everything that could be attacked was running away from me. What the hell am I supposed to do? Nothing is taking damage, there are damage numbers, but I am not doing any permanent damage. Everything is just a sea of epileptic seizure causing lights and false projectiles. No rhyme or reason, no way to tell what you are supposed to do next.

LMFAO! HAHAH
I just thought that when I first played.

And yes, I agree, many things are specifically specific in this mod and need a wiki.
But it is a good challenge! and I keep it in my mod packs.

Even YOU don't know how the boss and its mechanics work, right? Nor how to win it aside from ton of luck.

With the Abomination you have to be inside the circle to damage it.
Spirit of Purity rematch you kill the probes in the first phase and knock the orbs into it in the second phase.
Otherwise, how good are you at Bullet Hells? Because that concept applies with this mod as well.

Even YOU don't know how the boss and its mechanics work, right? Nor how to win it aside from ton of luck.
in the second phase of Spirit of Chaos you have to propel the arm that is going to shoot a beam into the core. How do you tell which one is going to shoot the beam? If an arm is surrounded by particles, that means is going to shoot the laser. It can be seen easely if you look with enough attention. And watch out for the protective bubble attack: if you don't stay into the bubble it's gonna hurt a LOT. also in the first match with Purity avoid using life steal, the red line that swipes across the arena gives a debuff that turns healing into damage; and to prevent getting your armor removed, just avoid the green lazers: if you circle it and use a Rod of Discord to prevent getting cornered,you should be fine

Ah, did I tell you that after the Big Arms phase there is a third phase where you have 60 seconds to kill the core? It's just a game of DPS though, nothing serious, no dodging, no weird mechanics, just you using an item with good DPS

in the second phase of Spirit of Chaos you have to propel the arm that is going to shoot a beam into the core. How do you tell which one is going to shoot the beam? If an arm is surrounded by particles, that means is going to shoot the laser. It can be seen easely if you look with enough attention. And watch out for the protective bubble attack: if you don't stay into the bubble it's gonna hurt a LOT. also in the first match with Purity avoid using life steal, the red line that swipes across the arena gives a debuff that turns healing into damage; and to prevent getting your armor removed, just avoid the green lazers: if you circle it and use a Rod of Discord to prevent getting cornered,you should be fine

Ah, did I tell you that after the Big Arms phase there is a third phase where you have 60 seconds to kill the core? It's just a game of DPS though, nothing serious, no dodging, no weird mechanics, just you using an item with good DPS
Okay this is what I needed to hear. Ima try this another time and see what happens.
Thank you.

I have to ask... what the hell is one SUPPOSED TO DO in the boss fights!? I loose my armor, and get killed instantly! Everything is such a mess, I have no idea which projectiles are mine and which aren't! On top of that, there are no indications or warnings to attacks that might one shot you, and the whole thing just make any sense! The abomination takes 0 damage, the spirit of purity just instakills you, and the chaos is just pure bull:red:! Its impossible to tell what you are supposed to do, with out looking out for a guide or a wiki. AND THERE ISNT ONE!
I do plan to work on a wiki after the next update, hopefully that will clear things up.

Back
Top Bottom