Map-Adventure Mystik: ANTE (Fully playable, but not release quality)

PhreakTheMighty

Terrarian
Mystik: A New Terrarian Experience (1-8 Players)

Mystik: A New Terrarian Experience is an Adventure/Survival hybrid world with the purpose of directly upgrading the Terraria experience. The idea is that you still dig, mine, build, explore, loot, fight just like in blank map of Terraria, but along with everything you love about Terraria, Mystik brings an exciting fresh take by introducing things like unique classes with a unique talent tree system that allows for replayabilty. Mystik isn't just a map, but adds tons of new mechanics to Terraria while keeping all the core elements of the base game. Mystik is inspired by traditional RPG games and includes mechanics such as:

-Unique Classes (View them here.)
-Quests
-Dungeons
-Puzzles
-Story
-Vast world with tons to explore

Watch the Alpha v0.6 Trailer Here!

Mystik isn't a mod, so there is nothing stopping you from destroying the world as you please, however in order to get the full experience from the map, there are some rules to follow to insure a fair and balanced experience. (Rulebook can be found here.)

Mystik is constantly being worked on and updated including bug fixes, and content updates. Mystik is currently still in development, but is fully capable of being played if you don't mind running into a few problems here and there. One thing to keep in mind while playing Mystik is that if there is an update, and you are in a playthrough of the map is that updates don't effect current worlds so you will have to start over again to play on brand new updates. (For a full list of changes, check out the Mystik: ANTE changelog here.)

Join the Mystik Discord in order to stay updated on plans, share your opinions, discuss with developers and fellow players, and become part of the community.

Version 0.6.1 Download Link (Newest Version)

Includes:
-2 Map Files (1 Main World and 1 Flashback Event World)
-26 Character Files (13 Female Classes and 13 Male Classes)
-Soundtrack Wavebank
-README file with instructions on how to install the soundtrack

Legacy Versions:
Version 0.6 Download Link

Screenshots of the world:
cXd4d2D.png
R6nQSCj.png
dnPcIHr.jpg
v3DiioL.png
gcCftL0.png
J299ne9.png
AwVP68Q

Disclaimer: Mystik: ANTE is a work in progress, and currently uses creations from other terrarians. I plan on reworking all of these into my own, but currently act as place holders. There are also currently floating and incomplete areas that are part of the creation process, I hope these don't inconvenience you. You may use the world files however you please, however if you are going to use parts for your own project please ask first.

Attachments

• Capture 2017-11-06 19_00_55.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_00_55.png
    577.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_02_48.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_02_48.png
    487.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_03_39.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_03_39.png
    665.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_05_16.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_05_16.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 215
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_05_44.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_05_44.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_07_47.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_07_47.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_11_19.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_11_19.png
    612.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Capture 2017-11-06 19_22_57.png
    Capture 2017-11-06 19_22_57.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
This looks really good, kinda like what I'm making myself in my spare time. Can't wait to play it!
I'm glad you like it! It's available to play right now, and I'm currently in the process of making a video explaining how everything works as the whole idea is pretty experimental.

Thanks for giving it a shot! Would love to hear some input, I'm particularly worried about clarity and direction right now when it comes to where you need to go, and what you need to do.
Played a bit of it, and I gotta say, it's REALLY good! The only problem I've encountered so far is that it's kinda hard to find out where to go at the start, but that's honestly probably my fault.

Played a bit of it, and I gotta say, it's REALLY good! The only problem I've encountered so far is that it's kinda hard to find out where to go at the start, but that's honestly probably my fault.
Yeah, that's the kind of thing that I'm working on right now. I'm thinking about adding a feature where every 5 minutes, the game updates you on your current objective.

Looks amazing and incredible. I'm now your fan 1# ;)

Okay, the map looks really cool and amazing, very enjoyable and also seems to need a lot of time for completing it full :D. Also builidings seems very cool and the dungeons very cool and challenging. I can't wait to play it!! :D xD

Looks amazing and incredible. I'm now your fan 1# ;)

Okay, the map looks really cool and amazing, very enjoyable and also seems to need a lot of time for completing it full :D. Also builidings seems very cool and the dungeons very cool and challenging. I can't wait to play it!! :D xD
Thanks a lot! I'm pretty happy where it is visually, but I've still got a lot of work to do in terms of gameplay, story, and overall clarity. I'm currently writing a script for a video that will explain all the mechanics of Mystik.

I want to play, but I have no idea what to do with the .rar file...
I'm almost done with a Getting Started video where I pretty much explain everything if you wanna wait for that. If you don't want to wait, all you have to do is use 7zip, WinRAR or any other similar program to extract the files. Inside the .rar is a folder with all the world, and player files you need to play.

Back
Top Bottom