Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you change your thing under you name mine says terrarian but others say other thing how do i change that

That is your Title, and it can be changed by going to your Personal Details and selecting your active title from the dropdown menu in public details from there if you have more than 1 title.

Because this is off topic from the Thread Topic at hand, if you have more questions on how to do this, you may PM me, or create a Thread in the Forum Help & Feedback section which is linked in my signature below. This section is dedicated to helping other members with Forum related things.

On the Pipeworks YouTube broadcasts, they mentioned that it will be 1.3.0.7, but with components of later versions too. I was hoping someone could tell me if any of the following will be included:

1. Teal pressure plates
2. Conveyor belts
3. Ability to use items on mounts & minecarts
4. Ability to place items such as pressure plates and rockets on hoik blocks

Thanks.
The ability to use items on mounts and minecarts was part of the 1.3 initial release. You can see Pipeworks on a mount and using weapons at 3:20 here:

Judging the comments, people on Twitter are even less patient than the people in this thread.

Also, they are still looking for people to help out. Who's volunteering? Must be hard to resist when this happy guy is going to be one of your colleagues:

DOtCdQhWsAIsjB3.jpg

(who can come up with a nice meme or "what the bearded man said"-caption for this picture while we're playing the waiting game...)

Last edited:
Bad example, quickly put together:

upload_2017-11-19_3-51-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-19_3-50-41.png
    upload_2017-11-19_3-50-41.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 146
Judging the comments, people on Twitter are even less patient than the people in this thread.

Also, they are still looking for people to help out. Who's volunteering? Must be hard to resist when this happy guy is going to be one of your colleagues:

DOtCdQhWsAIsjB3.jpg

(who can come up with a nice meme or "what the bearded man said"-caption for this picture while we're playing the waiting game...)
Bad example, quickly put together:

View attachment 188220
I don't know what you mean by they are still looking for people to help out, but what this thread does not need are memes or captions, badly put together or otherwise.

When the next so called release date is announced I will wait patiently for it again for third time...BUT! Should the target date happen to miss. I will ***** 1 kitten everyday it is not released until it is.

Also, they are still looking for people to help out. Who's volunteering?
They are not looking for volunteers, they are looking to hire qualified employees. Businesses tend to do that from time to time, and occasionally use their social media accounts to highlight that. This isn't the first time they have posted that notice on Twitter.

People can apply here if they wish: http://pipeworks.com/index.php?/careers/ Note that the positions are in Eugene, Oregon.

Just wanted to clarify this so that there are no misconceptions about what they are looking for.

I had been advocating patience.

But, then I caved, and bought the PC edition during the sale a few weeks ago, and I haven't looked back.
Also, I feel like the ability to play mods is entirely worth it.
So there.

I do realize that there are people with bad computers (or none at all), and there are also those who love split-screen.
But, to those who do not fit in those categories, here is my message:

Just buy the PC version already.

But, then I caved, and bought the PC edition during the sale a few weeks ago, and I haven't looked back.
So there.

Do you play with controller on the couch, or mouse and keyboard behind a desk? To me the console version is mainly about where and how I play my games: on the couch in the living room. Kids watching me play, or joining in (splitscreen).

Do you play with controller on the couch, or mouse and keyboard behind a desk? To me the console version is mainly about where and how I play my games: on the couch in the living room. Kids watching me play, or joining in (splitscreen).

Mouse and keyboard at desk. But, then again, when I play console games, I always end up standing up in the middle of the room when I'm playing, so I guess I'm just not a couch person. (Which, when I actually think about it, may be a good thing.

I had been advocating patience.

So there.

I do realize that there are people with bad computers (or none at all), and there are also those who love split-screen.
But, to those who do not fit in those categories, here is my message:

Just buy the PC version already.
I'd rather not buy a PC just for this game, plus I already got an xbone.

Greetings, Terrarians!

Understandably, we’ve been getting a lot of questions regarding the upcoming console release of 1.3 and wanted to provide an update.

Currently we are working through the final issues/bug list from Re-Logic and Pipeworks QA – as well as any final bits that we need to resolve for Sony and Microsoft certification submission. Parallel to that, we are putting the final touches on optimization and performance for split-screen multiplayer. It has been a challenge getting the authentic PC experience to feel just right in this important format, but we are nearly done there.

Keep in mind that for a game of this scale we need to ensure that the game is properly screened by QA prior to us submitting the update for certification, we don’t want to rush and sacrifice quality for the sake of getting it out sooner. We are hoping to be able to submit for certification in the next few weeks, though there is a good chance this will take a bit longer. That said, we can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hopefully this should give you a better idea of where the team is currently at. We hope to have additional information with a more solidified date soon – we just need to see how things progress on the final list before we can do so. Of course, if you have any questions feel free to let us know.

Thanks,
The Terraria Team at Pipeworks
xdxdxdxdxdxdxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom