tModLoader WeaponOut

@Andromides Did you try the download link on the front page. It should take you to the most recent version which is hosted on GitHub. If you need a version older than what's on there, it's likely been archived.

I'm having a really hard time beating the wall of flesh with my fist weapons, any tips for it? Only thing I can really think of is extending my hellbridge even more.

I'm having a really hard time beating the wall of flesh with my fist weapons, any tips for it? Only thing I can really think of is extending my hellbridge even more.

I suggest using ways to keep yourself alive. If you got the Demon Hand, and some way to gain HP with your combos, It's easy to heal off the Hungry.

I suggest using ways to keep yourself alive. If you got the Demon Hand, and some way to gain HP with your combos, It's easy to heal off the Hungry.
I can keep alive easy, the issue is my dps is way too low despite having everything on menacing, and a single mistake of slipping into the maw or eyes (veyr common because short rang emelee) means getting chunked for half my health.

@Joe Dolca Wall of Flesh is definitely a difficulty spike, but not impossible. What kind of loadout are you using, and are you running any mods that increase the fight's difficulty? Are you in a small world?

Attachments

• whoops.png
    whoops.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 642
I really like the fist weapons in this mod. I didn't try a fists only playthrough because I generally don't do weapon specific playthroughs like bows or guns only. There is certainly enough fists and even some armors to make such a playthrough possible. On my melee playthrough I had a blast punching bosses to death. It's amazing how you can keep up with even fly away bosses like The Twins. Are plans for a Moon Lord tier fist weapon? It seems like the highest tier is either the Pumpkin Moon, Fish Dukeron, or Martian Madness fist weapons. Also any more whips planned? I find it fun to hit with them just right to get crits on them.

Is there a difference between fists, knuckles, and gauntlets? Their right click attack perhaps?

Updated to v1.6.2 for tModLoader v0.10.1.1

This one is mainly for bug fixing and minor mechanic changes for some items. Also you can obtain some of the items you couldn't properly before hooray! I am bad at testing. In addition, WeaponOut Lite is now available directly from the Mod Browser if you just wanted the visual effects without any of the other content, plus reduces loading times slightly!

Changes & Additions
* Add Luminous Emblem (crafted from all lunar emblems).
* Add mod control hotkey can be assigned to toggle showing weapons.
* Add Shotgun Knuckledusters, crafted with a shotgun, gun parts and souls of might.
* Fists can now obtain Melee modifiers, which can be used to reduce their combo power costs.
* Solar Spark can now charge a certain amount of combo power by holding UP.
* Booster Fist dash attack lasts longer.
* Hidden Dragon and Strongarm graphical changes.
* All Porpoise-Assault Rifle changed to have less damage from sustained fire but higher burst damage.
* Reduce divekick lifesteal from 5% -> 3%.
* Reduce Exosuit combo power heal x2 -> x1.
* Increase Scrap Salvo knockback 10 -> 12

Fixes
* Fix Phoenix Mark not triggering on burning enemies.
* Fix Orichalcum Glove using a Cobalt recipe.
* Fix shops and drops not loading if Whips are disabled.
* Fix a whole bunch of passive combo powers not working properly.
* Fix drop rates for certain weapons.
* Fix Patchy Pounder bomb debuff errors.
* Screen shakes work with update.

Is there a difference between fists, knuckles, and gauntlets? Their right click attack perhaps?
Fists = dash, gauntlets = parry, knuckles = combo power. The main tell is the sprite though, not the name.

This mod and Dual wield mod i think conflict in the fact that, you will see a dupe of your character when using weapons from this mod. I'm not sure which one causes it but i am posting this on both just as a FYI.

I can't get tents to work. I set one down, click it and it says temporary spawn set. Magic mirror, death, recall potion, etc still send me to the bed. Single player game.

Agh, this Mod is good, I've been playing it in my livestreams. I'm using it to challenge the big mods such as Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit Mods. Right now I'm playing against Calamity with it.

There seems to be a bug on the meteoric breakshot. you don't lose any ammo when you use it

Hello, i have found a bug with an item, it doesn't really work the way it should be working "Hook Of Chaos" it's saying "Can teleport whilst suffering from Chaos State" i can but i still take damage
Here is an img
20180313210328_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom