Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

all my characters, were deleted after deleting one. and i am ANGRY AS ALL HELL.
[doublepost=1512606463,1512606317][/doublepost]It was the fact that i called my character ., and then deleted it. that caused all my characters to be deleted

Just an FYI. I can't get Terraria to load any more with the loader. I'm using the loader 10.1.1 and on a Mac. Terraria version is 1.3.5.3. It was working before and now it just hangs at startup with a black screen. It never goes beyond it. Maybe they changed something with the .3 update... Thanks for the fun though! ^_^

The number of killings that appear when you win a banner is showing the wrong count. A 0 is being added, so when you kill 50 it shows 500, 100 shows 1000.
Is it happening in brasilian portuguese translation.

all my characters, were deleted after deleting one. and i am ANGRY AS ALL HELL.
[doublepost=1512606463,1512606317][/doublepost]It was the fact that i called my character ., and then deleted it. that caused all my characters to be deleted
why don't you just retrieve your toons?

The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersSet.Clone()
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime) ...I got this when I was starting up Terraria. @jopojelly @blushiemagic @Jofairden

Last edited:
So just asking.... No fix for calamity being called a mod made for a older tmodloader version? also fargo's mutant mod and Alchemist npc have the same error for me.....

So just asking.... No fix for calamity being called a mod made for a older tmodloader version? also fargo's mutant mod and Alchemist npc have the same error for me.....
There is a discord channel for asking this stuff. On the discord, Mountaindrew is fantastic at getting these things fixed.

When I try to launch the installer of the latest verison, I get an error that says, "java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe" Nvm got it to work

Last edited:
Blushiemagic,every time I try to load in terraria it crashes.I've followed every step in your README.txt,and it crashes everytime I run Terraria.For more info I also did it mannualy.

Without any crashlog no one will be able to help you or atleast more information on the crash "Try to load and terraria crashes" doesnt give any hints on the issue.

anyone heard this problem? I am currently trying to play with the following mods: Spirit mod, AlchemistNPC, Luiafk, imkSushi, Magic Storage, MaxStack, BossChecklist, WMITF, another boss health bar and Wing Slot. Terraria 1.3.5.2, latest tmod version. The game crashes randomly when trying to play, sometimes it happens within 2 minutes, sometimes after 30 mins and i can't find anything to fix it.

No error message or crash log

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom