tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also "converted" the base of a tree into Terramite for me, but unfortunately I deleted the world without taking a screenshot :/
20171215135601_1.jpg

Hey guys! If you've noticed, I've been very inactive as of late. That's never happened before... Anyways, for the past several months I've lacked interest in Terraria and haven't been playing it. I recently started playing it again and that means I might actually make some progress on the mod. After all, we reached 100,000 download a couple of months ago and that's pretty insane. I'd like to make this mod more independent instead of having other people do some of the work for me. After all, I started this mod with the intention of learning how to develop games so I need to learn how to all of this myself. In short, expect new updates and changes to the mod. Thanks for your support!

Hey guys! If you've noticed, I've been very inactive as of late. That's never happened before... Anyways, for the past several months I've lacked interest in Terraria and haven't been playing it. I recently started playing it again and that means I might actually make some progress on the mod. After all, we reached 100,000 download a couple of months ago and that's pretty insane. I'd like to make this mod more independent instead of having other people do some of the work for me. After all, I started this mod with the intention of learning how to develop games so I need to learn how to all of this myself. In short, expect new updates and changes to the mod. Thanks for your support!

Glad to hear you've been inspired by the attention your mod has received.

Wow that was a fast reply anyway, when I try to download it from tmodloader it says this
That's a strange error. I know that sometimes the Mod Browser simply doesn't work. Try downloading it again at different times of the day and I'll try to see what I can do from my side.

I wasn't able to replicate the issue, it works just fine for me. You should try reinstalling tModloader or try lightbowser1's solution.
Maybe I should add back the third party download link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom