Resolved [MOBILE] Drax in Shadow Chests

THE STRANGLER

Steampunker
This is a weird thing I found in 2 shadow chests in a row in the same world.
image-12.png
image-13.png
Both of these in the same world. It'd be a huge cheat to get a high-damage pickaxe/axe hardmode item in pre-hardmode.

If you think it's fake, so did I at first.

This is a weird thing I found in 2 shadow chests in a row in the same world.
View attachment 183834 View attachment 183835 Both of these in the same world. It'd be a huge cheat to get a high-damage pickaxe/axe hardmode item in pre-hardmode.

If you think it's fake, so did I at first.
It's a known oddity of the mobile version. Yes, you can get Draxes in Shadow Chests. :dryadsmile: I'm not sure if it was intended or not, but it's possible.

With the mobile version getting updated coding to be more like the PC, I'm betting this won't be the case after the 1.3 update.

Yes i got a (shoddy) drax in my shadow chest too. It is intended in mobile with a 2% chance or lower to find it.

View attachment 188973
I just got a Drillex from a shadow chest on mobile can someone please explain how
Hi @AndyKills1, I merged your post into this existing thread since it's about the same topic. Yes, on mobile right now, you can get a Drax in Shadow Chests. This will likely be changed with the next mobile update to more match the PC version. There's no release date for the next update.

A strange bug... It's a message about mobile 1.3

Joking

Attachments

• IMG_1315.PNG
    IMG_1315.PNG
    456 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_1314.PNG
    IMG_1314.PNG
    73.5 KB · Views: 365
Hi, I haven't entered hardmode yet, but currently while searching some hell chests I've found a drax.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180116-200900.png
    Screenshot_20180116-200900.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 424
  • Screenshot_20180116-200900.png
    Screenshot_20180116-200900.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 154
Hi, I haven't entered hardmode yet, but currently while searching some hell chests I've found a drax.
Hi @ASDDIB, I merged your post into this existing thread. Yes, currently on mobile you're able to get the Drax from Shadow Chests. This will likely be changed with the next mobile update to more match the PC version. There's no release date for the next update.

So, I do not own the game on my mobile device, but my slightly younger brother does. This is a very serious bug that could give players an extreme advantage in pre hard mode. While my brother was in the underworld in a pre hard mode world (his first world on his first character), he told me he had found a drill in a shadow chest, sitting on a pile of ash. I realized that the drill was in fact, the Drax. I decided this had to be a bug, since the drax is post-plantera. Please fix this bug. It could give players an unfair and unfun advantage very early on. Thank you for your time.

So, I do not own the game on my mobile device, but my slightly younger brother does. This is a very serious bug that could give players an extreme advantage in pre hard mode. While my brother was in the underworld in a pre hard mode world (his first world on his first character), he told me he had found a drill in a shadow chest, sitting on a pile of ash. I realized that the drill was in fact, the Drax. I decided this had to be a bug, since the drax is post-plantera. Please fix this bug. It could give players an unfair and unfun advantage very early on. Thank you for your time.
Hi @Mr. Sans, I merged your post into this existing thread. Yes, currently on mobile it is a known oddity that you're able to get the Drax from Shadow Chests. This will likely be changed with the next mobile update to more match the PC version. There's no release date for the next update.

Back
Top Bottom