Sprites Golden Arrow - make archers feel unsettled!

You really want to see these idea realized in game?

• Total voters

Heretic

Queen Bee

kdcROYP.png

QUICK NOTE
I'm not pretending to be the first who created this idea or to be required to add this to the game immediately.

But let's be honest - if there are bullets and a flask, then why are there no arrows? Not very fair.

But I, and especially community, will be grateful and happy for the realization of this idea in the game.

I think...

kdcROYP.png

So, good old
Торговец.png
Merchant NPC sells
Золотая_пыль.png
Gold Dust since Hardmode.

With dust you can craft
Флакон_с_золотом.png
Flasks of Gold and
Золотая_пуля.png
Golden Bullets.

But why not arrows?

So, 1.3.6 update is coming, and all players will be happy with adding the...

kdcROYP.png

GoldenArrow.png

Golden Arrow
*sprite by me

Damage: 11

Knockback: 5 (Weak)

Rarity:
Orange

Sell: 18
Copper_coin.png

Tooltip: Enemies killed will drop more money

Inflicts
Влияние_Мидаса.png
Midas debuff with 100% chance*
*much like bullets

Crafting Recipe: 150
Деревянная_стрела.png
Wooden Arrows + 1
Золотая_пыль.png
Gold Dust on Hardmode Anvil

Yes. It's just a arrow alternative of
Золотая_пуля.png
Golden Bullets. But it's balanced and gives good money-farming opportunity for Archer subclass.

kdcROYP.png

Tell your opinion in the comments! Also vote on pool to provide realization of Golden Arrows in game!​

Last edited:
View attachment 171348
QUICK NOTE
I'm not pretending to be the first who created this idea or to be required to add this to the game immediately.

But let's be honest - if there are bullets and a flask, then why are there no arrows? Not very fair.

But I, and especially community, will be grateful and happy for the realization of this idea in the game.

I think...

View attachment 171348

So, good old View attachment 171360 Merchant NPC sells View attachment 171359 Gold Dust since Hardmode.

With dust you can craft View attachment 171362 Flasks of Gold and View attachment 171363 Golden Bullets.

But why not arrows?

So, 1.3.6 update is coming, and all players will be happy with adding the...

View attachment 171348

View attachment 171352
Golden Arrow
*sprite by me

Damage: 11

Knockback: 5 (Weak)

Rarity:
Orange

Sell: 18View attachment 171353

Tooltip: Enemies killed will drop more money

Inflicts View attachment 171356 Midas debuff with 100% chance*
*much like bullets

Crafting Recipe: 150 View attachment 171358 Wooden Arrows + 1View attachment 171359 Gold Dust on Hardmode Anvil

Yes. It's just a arrow alternative of View attachment 171363 Golden Bullets. But it's balanced and gives good money-farming opportunity for Archer subclass.

View attachment 171348

Tell your opinion in the comments! Also vote on pool to provide realization of Golden Arrows in game!​
I don't see why not, it'd be easy to add aswell

Honestly before I clicked on this thread I thought that this idea would be pretty much arrows that emit light (which would be useful in cave exploration) but the extra money idea that was actually in the thread works and is a good idea regardless, especially for those people that like to use the old fashioned bow. I support this although I'm more of a sword and yo-yo person.

Back
Top Bottom