PS4 Item disappearing/deleting

Zefroblood

Terrarian
i was playing multiplayer with my friend on my ps4 and all of a sudden my items start disappearing. At first i thought i was dropping them but they were nowhere to be found.
then i found what was the likely cause of it "build mode" i don't know why i thought it might have something to do with control mapping because on my my system the "build mode" and "auto select" are on the same button but i don't know. (side note just tested my idea but it didnt work so i really dont know what could be causing it)

i tried to send a bug report but an error occurred.

i was playing multiplayer with my friend on my ps4 and all of a sudden my items start disappearing. At first i thought i was dropping them but they were nowhere to be found.
then i found what was the likely cause of it "build mode" i don't know why i thought it might have something to do with control mapping because on my my system the "build mode" and "auto select" are on the same button but i don't know. (side note just tested my idea but it didnt work so i really dont know what could be causing it)

i tried to send a bug report but an error occurred.
Hi there @Zefroblood, I have seen reports from other members that indicate the items disappearing do occur under certain circumstances involving 'build mode'. So keep an eye out when using build mode, and if I see more detailed info I'll be sure to report back to you.

Try sending through a bug report to Pipeworks again. For a bit, the form was down, but it should be up now. Give as much detail as possible: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Back
Top Bottom