tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
0.1.0.1 hotfix version is out!
We decided to release a fast hotfix since there were some annoying bugs.

Fixes:
  • Fixed Adventurer giving the same quest everyday
  • Fixed Boars going backwards while looking at the player
  • Fixed Emerald Slime not jumping on enemies and water
  • Fixed Antlion Queen not having any animation during last stage

Changes:
  • Adventurer now uses Shurikens as his weapon and has bigger attack range
  • Player now starts with Wooden Sword, Wooden Pickaxe and Wooden Axe

Update via Mod Browser or Google Disk link.
[doublepost=1513514094,1513513536][/doublepost]
Already found a bug, you cannot turn off your minions from your mod
If you were talking about Parrot Junior - than we've fixed it, thanks for reporting!
And also there's no longer "1 minute duration" in the Minion staffs description ;)

0.1.0.1 hotfix version is out!
We decided to release a fast hotfix since there were some annoying bugs.

Fixes:
  • Fixed Adventurer giving the same quest everyday
  • Fixed Boars going backwards while looking at the player
  • Fixed Emerald Slime not jumping on enemies and water
  • Fixed Antlion Queen not having any animation during last stage

Changes:
  • Adventurer now uses Shurikens as his weapon and has bigger attack range
  • Player now starts with Wooden Sword, Wooden Pickaxe and Wooden Axe

[doublepost=1513514094,1513513536][/doublepost]
If you were talking about Parrot Junior - than we've fixed it, thanks for reporting!
And also there's no longer "1 minute duration" in the Minion staffs description ;)
yes yes YES, :D thank u

after starting a new game with the mod i have a small question. do Nature Crystals spawn naturally too or i have to farm those guardians to get the required amount? they are practically a miniboss anyways.

after starting a new game with the mod i have a small question. do Nature Crystals spawn naturally too or i have to farm those guardians to get the required amount? they are practically a miniboss anyways.
Nature Essence is a drop from Forest Guardians and also from Nature Crystals that spawn naturally on the surface.

Gotta finish up my final tests so I can try this mod! Looks great. :happy:
Thanks, hope you're going to enjoy it ;)

Sorry if I miss anything on the first page

Do we have to start a new world/character if we want to play this mod?

another question, is this mod multiplayer compatible? or currently only focus on singleplayer stuff? (welp, that makes two question)

A new 0.1.0.2 hotfix is out!

Fixes:
  • Fixed Robbers' Camp Generation
  • Fixed Desert Island Generation
  • Fixed Chest Finder spawning in Guide's chest
  • Player can now cancel Parrot Junior minion
  • 1st Amulet Piece now drops properly from Eater of Worlds
  • Fixed Antlion Doll not having recipe with Tissue Sample
  • Fixed Rich Mahogany items not counting as materials for Emerald Gel items

Changes:
  • Chest Finder also shows Golden Chests on map
  • Chest Finder now generates less often
  • Removed "1 minute duration" line from summoner staffs descriptions
  • Updated Royal Crystal sprite

Last edited:
Feedback time!

unfortunately i found a bug. when i created a world i made a house for the guide, but when i made another house for another npc, after a short time, in the house has appeared a npc banner that has no npc on it and say that the house is already ocupied. After that i creat another house and, again, the house was already ocupied but there was no banner in it, i tried to create houses in another worlds and it happened again, so i turned off your mod and everything was normal.

See the image in the upload.

At last, a item suggestion: Can the tree branch staff have an upgrade that makes it be like the original enemy with leaves falling as power? maybe it can be a sentry as it be stationary when using its power.

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 361
just got a weird bug, couldnt replicate it actually, but when i fought a guardian it summoned an Slimer right before dying.

question, should i run this mod alone, or would it be fine if i ran it along side other big/small mods? im not talking for bug purposes, i mean for balance and new content reasons; would you think i will miss something if i kill the eater of worlds with antairis and another mod on, or not?

can confirm what Ryu commented in page 27. there seems to be a problem regarding NPC housing with the Antiaris NPCs. had crafted a house for the Adventurer and the Merchant but it seems the Adventurer tries to claim one of the rooms. the banner is shown without a portrait and you cant remove it, i wouldnt mind if the NPC stayed in that room but when i returned from exploring he was in the second room. which is supposed to be vacant but for some reason the NPC is ocuppying both.

just got a weird bug, couldnt replicate it actually, but when i fought a guardian it summoned an Slimer right before dying.
Yeah, we've noticed same bug and couldn't replicate it too. Trying to find out why is this happening!

Feedback time!

unfortunately i found a bug. when i created a world i made a house for the guide, but when i made another house for another npc, after a short time, in the house has appeared a npc banner that has no npc on it and say that the house is already ocupied. After that i creat another house and, again, the house was already ocupied but there was no banner in it, i tried to create houses in another worlds and it happened again, so i turned off your mod and everything was normal.

See the image in the upload.

At last, a item suggestion: Can the tree branch staff have an upgrade that makes it be like the original enemy with leaves falling as power? maybe it can be a sentry as it be stationary when using its power.
This bug happens because of Bound Adventurer / Pirate. We've already fixed it for next version ;)
Probably yes, we will consider this!

can confirm what Ryu commented in page 27. there seems to be a problem regarding NPC housing with the Antiaris NPCs. had crafted a house for the Adventurer and the Merchant but it seems the Adventurer tries to claim one of the rooms. the banner is shown without a portrait and you cant remove it, i wouldnt mind if the NPC stayed in that room but when i returned from exploring he was in the second room. which is supposed to be vacant but for some reason the NPC is ocuppying both.
This bug is fixed for next version!

Back
Top Bottom