tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hello, I have a couple of suggestions.. first off, living leaves should be able to drop from living mahogany trees in the jungle, and the 4 Bard accessories that increase several attributes of multiple 'instrament types' should be able to be combined together, either before or after upgrading them with the bard emblem, also lastly I would enjoy a pre-hardmode Banner for summoning and such :p

question. was the Tide Turner armor reworked or something? the wiki says that wearing the melee set spawns defense increasing globules each 5 seconds but im wearing the full set and nothing happens.

according to the mod loader i was using version 1.4.3.2 i didnt see any notice on updates so i thought that was the latest version. seems nowadays everything is posted in Discord and i only check in the forum threads. guess im gonna check the vesion in the OP.

The Chester Band
- "Each tune defies logic, each note doing the impossible"
- 30 Terrarian Cores + Gold/Platinum Bugle Horn + Gold/Platinum Bow + Ruby/Diamond Staff
- Unleashes a homing toot that pierces through foes 5 times total
- Damage empowers players with Bonus: Mana Regeneration/Ammo Consumption 3

according to the mod loader i was using version 1.4.3.2 i didnt see any notice on updates so i thought that was the latest version. seems nowadays everything is posted in Discord and i only check in the forum threads. guess im gonna check the vesion in the OP.

Yes they was reworked in 1.4.3.4 thats why you didnt had any effect happening. If your used 1.4.3.2, just update it and you should have all in the right place.
upload_2017-12-30_4-49-9.png

Hey mod authors! Can you consider adding a bit of compatibility to an awesome Misario's mod Terraria Overhaul?
Misario: ''Bullet bouncing and etc requires help from mods' authors. They just need to tag the projectile as a "bullet".''
I'm quoting him here, because some features his mod offers could be pretty easily (I believe) implemented into Thorium. I would love to play TerrariaThoriumOverhaul :)

I'm not sure why but all chests in aquatic depths cannot be interacted with. The only thing I can do is breaking them as if there is no loot, but I can't even see that because the interface window doesn't show up at all.

So I know that the bug with Borean Strider not being able to die has been reported already. However for those who still need the kill you can simply switch to expert mode and kill it there. From my limited testing I determined that the bug doesn't seem to exist for the expert fight. The boss isn't much harder in expert and only gains 5000 health. As a string instrument only bard I was able to kill it with no damage taken. You can easily switch between expert mode and normal by using the Antagonizing Spirit and Calming Spirit respectively (both in this mod).

Also I was wondering if there are any plans for a bard specific buff item like the crystal ball and such? I have no ideas for what it would even be.

Also I was wondering if there are any plans for a bard specific buff item like the crystal ball and such? I have no ideas for what it would even be.
A conductor's wand..thingy, that stays in your inventory and increases bard stats? Just like the throwing one sold by the desert merchant?

Back
Top Bottom