tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Can you add a switch to turn off just The BOW overhaul , because tbh its horrible, having to charge each shot is not fun, and if u dont do it u deal like 1 damage. I like the other weapons overhauls , but the bow are bad imo. is it possible to tune on everything else except the bow ? Also a way to turn of the self inflicting fire when using some fire weapons ?

Last edited:
Hello I'm new here, I just made an account to report an issue I found with the mod. When i start the game (only terraria overhaul loaded) it freezes every few seconds. I think this is a problem with the check for a new version because when launched while connected to the internet it works fine but I am using your mod to play on lan with my brothers, and when on lan with no internet connection it freezes for a couple secs (happens to all 3 of us but only when offline). If you could fix this or add an option to disable update check that would be great. Thanks for the mod and sorry for my bad english (not my first language).

Hello I'm new here, I just made an account to report an issue I found with the mod. When i start the game (only terraria overhaul loaded) it freezes every few seconds. I think this is a problem with the check for a new version because when launched while connected to the internet it works fine but I am using your mod to play on lan with my brothers, and when on lan with no internet connection it freezes for a couple secs (happens to all 3 of us but only when offline). If you could fix this or add an option to disable update check that would be great. Thanks for the mod and sorry for my bad english (not my first language).
"Added options to disable checks for updates and patron status." for the next bugfix update. Also your english is close to perfect.

Last edited:
I've just had a Solar Eclipse happen on Autumn, on the same day it turned I might add, and the spawn rates for the regular creatures were pathetically low and a lot of the slimes of the season kept getting spawned. I believe something is set incorrectly since they didn't get blocked.

1. In my world its currently winter and its raining too,the rain turns into a blizzard (you cant turn the storm animation off [normal settings dont work here]). And the blizzards follow you into caves and into the hell

2. no salamanders are spawning (maybe an another mod idk)

There is somthing wrong with my arrows, every time they hit the ground they fall through the blocks so that i cant pick them up.

Aww! Okay, I just broke a second Crimson Heart, and I was rather disappointed to not actually hear screams echoing around me.
The atmosphere in the Crimson, combined with my wavebank, the ambience and the gross... flesh... tether things is palpable. I think some orb-breaking effects would be awesome.
Sorry if this has already been suggested or it's planned.

Aww! Okay, I just broke a second Crimson Heart, and I was rather disappointed to not actually hear screams echoing around me.
The atmosphere in the Crimson, combined with my wavebank, the ambience and the gross... flesh... tether things is palpable. I think some orb-breaking effects would be awesome.
Sorry if this has already been suggested or it's planned.
(Hoping this isn't off topic) But would you happen to have Rai's atmospheric wave bank because my goodness with the atmosphere in this combined with that wavebank is breath taking honestly! BTW love the flesh strands in the crimson its so gross its amazing haha but i didn't k notice any changes in the corruption or am i just blind?

(Hoping this isn't off topic) But would you happen to have Rai's atmospheric wave bank because my goodness with the atmosphere in this combined with that wavebank is breath taking honestly! BTW love the flesh strands in the crimson its so gross its amazing haha but i didn't k notice any changes in the corruption or am i just blind?
No, I'm actually, um, using a wavebank I made. It's an A Hat in Time wavebank, which uses some SPOOPY music for the underground Crimson.
Seriously, if you haven't heard of that game though, and you like 3d platformers, give it a look- it's amazingly fun.

Not sure why but it seems that invulnerability works really weird when accessories like Crossed Neckalse are equipped. My character gets hit by bosses several times in a second. It probably has something to do with items from other mods though there are none that would decrease invulnerability time rather than increase it.

This mod is damn awesome. I do have a problem with autumn though, in in the entire season of autumn, I didnt go more than 7 seconds without a lightning strike. day and night, for the full 15 days. i died on average 3-4 times per lightning rod i put up till i got to like 5 or 6, which BARELY covered range outside my spawn zone before i gave up, and just left the game running while in my base so that i could skip through autumn. it is AWFUL. And on top of that, it hasn't stopped raining for half a second, so each lightning strike hits you whether it hits you or not. sorry, but lame.

Oh, one other bug to report. The primary fire of the Space Gun is stopped by actuated blocks as if they were solid.
Also, I think it'd be quite a lot of fun if you added the beam function to the Laser Rifle and Heat Ray. The Space Gun, like this, is just amazingly satisfying to use.

So, I've been trying to disable the tree animation of this mod to no avail(mostly because I hate the stumps that they leave). I tried it on the options and the Config fire, but they still did the animation. Is there a way to disable it with another method?

I just downloaded the 2.0 and so far, when i hold a calamity weapon, an error appear in the console ( you can hide it with /otoggleconsole ) but at the night my frames just drop to 1 and 0 with no reason, if i stop holding the calamity weapon it goes back to normal.
Is this a know issues or something?

Screenshot of the problem=>
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....812/47C9B49522DF89A23071B708739BD7005055DC7E/
That's KRPG's fault, not calamity's.
[doublepost=1515477869,1515477843][/doublepost]
So, I've been trying to disable the tree animation of this mod to no avail(mostly because I hate the stumps that they leave). I tried it on the options and the Config fire, but they still did the animation. Is there a way to disable it with another method?
This will be fixed in a soon-ish bugfix.
[doublepost=1515477947][/doublepost]
Loving 2.0, but how do you get music discs for the gramophone?
They currently drop from bosses with a 1/3 chance.

Is it possible to allow active texture packs to overwrite custom textures from this mod?

Needless to say this mod uses a lot of custom textures, some of which overwrite and screw-up possible textures people may be already using. For example some NPCs will properly display the textures in my custom pack, then suddenly change to those used in TO while on-screen, along with other strange anomalies I've noticed. Since this isn't done by default, an option for this in the config file would be extreeeeeeemely helpful.

Although it's fair if textures directly related to seasons like trees and grass take priority over those used in a texture pack.

Back
Top Bottom