Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the release of the 1.3 in xbox one Standard there is the possibility that they give 4k support for the Xbox one X?

It seems as if the wait for 1.3 is coming to an end (finally!). According to Pipeworks' twitter account, 1.3 has been put up for certification. Hopefully this means that the update will roll out 'soon™'

https://twitter.com/pipeworks/status/950446104365162496

Apologies that tweet was done in error, perks of having automation with our social tools.

What I said previously in this thread still applies. We're hoping sometime this week for submission on both platforms. I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.

Yeah well, It would be good, like the pc version or similar.
Here's a chart:
resolution_chart_small.png

The left is View Distance (feet), the Bottom is Screen Size Diagonally (inches)
To even see the full benefit of 4K, you have to sit 10 feet from a 140+ inch tv, or about 2 inches away from a 25 inch tv. Unless you have a huge tv, or don't mind sitting super close to a tv, than it won't show that much benefit.

Last edited:

Xbox One Status Update

Understandably we’ve been getting a lot of questions about the Xbox One version.

We’re in the process of resolving the same crash bug mentioned above and once that is resolved we will be resubmitting the Xbox One update for certification. We understand the frustration, but given that this will include all of the fixes we’ve outlined thus far we think Xbox players will be getting a smoother experience at launch.

We’ve made every effort to get the update out sooner to Xbox players, but the holidays and some factors outside of our control put a wrench into those plans.

As soon as we have submitted both updates to certification we’ll let you know.

I want to thank everyone in the community whether their feedback was positive or negative as it has been helpful for prioritizing the most important aspects of this update. We’re listening, and appreciate the feedback.

I completely understand this.
You want to release a PLAYABLE game, without major bugs. People take breaks from work around Christmas, bugs can be hard to fix.
As a Software Developer, I've spent days working on single bug fixes.
And I know that at that level of game development it takes many people, working for weeks.
It's better than ARK.

Apologies that tweet was done in error, perks of having automation with our social tools.

What I said previously in this thread still applies. We're hoping sometime this week for submission on both platforms. I'll let you know as soon as I hear more.
and with that all faith has been lost.

I bet when it’s Q1 2019 and its still delayed people like you will be saying that, there’s only so long something can get delayed for before it starts to get tedious. Now I think I am allowed to be frustrated and the company themselves understand the frustration so you cannot say that I am wrong in getting upset over this delay. It’s annoying seeing people trying to destroy our opinions here on the forums and give us less reason to be annoyed at the delays. Why wouldn’t I be angry when I’ve gone through every other delay just to be delayed again as soon as we get close. Another unexpected delay happens and of course it’s worse when other people now have it and we don’t. We’re all entitled to our opinions on the forums so that means people have to right to be annoyed like me if they want to.

I specifically said I wasn’t bashing opinions.
I come her to check these for updates, and see what’s being added, etc.
I made the post somewhat directed at the people who come here to fill in parts of the gaps between said updates in these forums with negativity.
That’s all...
I mean I guess it’s okay to be mad, but why would you? It’s not like they’re not releasing it after all this time... or something.
It will come, and in that time we all have plenty of other things we can do, instead of causing more drama, and hate on this website for little to no reason...

On another note, I’m appreciative of the forum staff on here for keeping the drama to a minimum.

Also, getting more, and more pumped for this update! I’m thankful that these companies are still pushing this through the winter holidays, and are doing their best to give us an update with the minimal amount of bugs. There still will be bugs, but that’s what this community is for.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I am so glad to finally hear something about this update! Thank you for letting us know! I am extremely excited! :naughty::dryadsmile::merchanthappy::pirateindifferent:`:passionate::nursewink::pinky: (If you can't tell, I really can't wait...)
[doublepost=1515455727,1515455378][/doublepost]Those who are waiting for the Xbox update;
The only reason PS4 1.3 update was accepted really quick is because they don't really look for bugs and stuff. Just think....Once we get the update, there will be little to no bugs! We won't have to suffer through the lag! :dryadwink:

Will the maj will be there before 31th jan because its my birthday and i was thinking about inviting some friend and showing them the game

When you said this I died a little on the in side... On the not dead side keep up the good work and even if everyone is being a **** know that there are always those who will always support you. Even if they don't say it they still think and believe it. Stay strong and stop crushing my soul.

Sinserly- TheFriendless1

P.s. PLZ! How Do you do the Terraria imojies?!?! PLZ TELL MEH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom