tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hmm it seems like you aren't using the most up to date version of Terraria. Which means your tmodloader is also out of date and thus incompatible with the current version of thorium. So you'll likely need to update everything to resolve your problems.

In regards to bard, not at all. It definitely shines as a support but you can totally play it solo. I recently finished a string instrument only run up to Ragnarok and didn't have many issues. That's a very edge case though since I play very specific builds. If you use all tools available it will definitely go more smoothly.

Oh shoot, if i get to play the mod, i'll definitely go for Bard xD

Well, thanks for your help m8.
I'm actually using steam Terraria 1.3.5.2
tModLoader v.0.10.1.1
Aren't those the last versions uploaded? D:

Hey DivermanSam, I found a really small bug. Normally when gliding with wings, the player's hands do not go in the air like when gliding with an umbrella or falling. However, when holding the bellerose and gliding with wings (at least the pre-hardmode harpy wings from thoriumd I was using) the player's hands go in the air and it looks a bit strange.

Also, when using transformations the umbrella/bellerose can be held to slow descent, even though no items can be used. And also could you maybe answer the conversation so I can stop checking it every hour XD I'm too enthusiastic :p. Have a nice day!

I've got a couple of questions about the steam cloud warning
1.how do I know if steam cloud saves are enabled?
2.how do I disable it if it is enabled?

Hi @DivermanSam I LOVE the fact that Lodestone and Valadium got some aesthetic blocks and walls. I am just wondering if you could tweak the Lodestone Slab Wall a bit. Currently, it blends in way too much with the slab itself, which makes it hard to tell where you've put the actual slab pieces if you're using them together. I would suggest either vertically flipping the pattern on one of the items, or maybe tweaking the colours a bit so they don't blend in so much.

A friend and I were fighting the Boreal Strider, and both times we would get it's health to 50% but it would never break open, and when we kept fighting it, it's health dropped to one and stayed there.

The mods we have loaded are as follows:
AlchemistNPC
dropyourweapon
ExpandedGuns
ExtraGunGear
Gunblades
HamstarHelpers
HelpfulNPCs
infiniteWormholes
LightPets
MoreAccessories
MoreChestLoot
MoreGunsMod
RecipeBrowser
SecondHotbar
SellSlotMod
TheLuggage
ThoriumMod
TPUnchained
VeinMiner
WingSlot
Wormholes

Here's a little update fellas. Cave boss and Rag bard armor are just around the corner!

Change Log
-Click here-
Wow! Really looking forward to this! The changes look really cool, especially the revival book! I could revive my idiot brother who manages to die in the first ten seconds of every boss fight XD yes, even the king slime... :p
Any possibilty of extra transformation tools because they are just too cool to be only 4? Or not, the mod is amazing anyway ;)

Bug Report:
When I kill certain enemies using the Terrarian's Last Knife's short-ranged lifesteal attack, it duplicates the enemy on death. It doesn't do this for most enemies; I noticed it specifically for the celestial towers. Every time I finish one off with it, it spawns a few new celestial towers of the same type a few space up and to the left of where the last tower died. I think I also encountered it with the Golem's fists.

I don't comment often but...what happened to the Naga skin outfit? I really liked it, now it just looks...strange...I used it as a vanity for a female Naga character now it looks like a weird snake/thing with little orange nubs sticking out of it's head. I'm not saying it's poorly done, but I can't say I'd use it without covering it with vanity now and having to scrap my character.

Hey there.
I played Thorium with my friends for a while now and after we entered the hardmode we encountered the borean strider some times yet and all the times we had to leave the world since we couldn't bring it below 1HP. It didn't even enter it's second phase. And since it seems to "unlock" those other spider types I'd like to see that miniboss fixed soon.

Hey there.
I played Thorium with my friends for a while now and after we entered the hardmode we encountered the borean strider some times yet and all the times we had to leave the world since we couldn't bring it below 1HP. It didn't even enter it's second phase. And since it seems to "unlock" those other spider types I'd like to see that miniboss fixed soon.
The Borean Strider has been fixed in the most recent patch, I'd recommend updating Thorium.

I 'love' this new push towards having some more singleplayer-oriented aggressive items for the healer class. Not sure about the void knife killing the player though, as it would restrict it being used by Hardcore characters. Perhaps it could hurt you as long as the status effect is active.

Also, I can't seem to find the music tracks in the 'Cache' file anymore. Were they removed? I like to replace some of the music as I'm using a custom wavebank.

Played through the mod and beat Ragnarok today. I did the throwing class. I love the endgame throwing weapons - they're OP!
Also - the Terrarium gear is a real grind to get, but it's SO worth it. The Hyper Knife especially shreds everything!
Also - enraged Ragnarok needs to be buffed imo. If you have Firespark Boots or Terrarium Particle Sprinters, you can run at the same speed as the Ragnarok, and still do over 3000 DPS.
When I did this fight, I had White Dwarf armor with a little something called the Terrarium Hyper Knife...
I would say, either nerf some of the endgame throwing stuff or buff Ragnarok.
Either way, great mod!

Played through the mod and beat Ragnarok today. I did the throwing class. I love the endgame throwing weapons - they're OP!
Also - the Terrarium gear is a real grind to get, but it's SO worth it. The Hyper Knife especially shreds everything!
Also - enraged Ragnarok needs to be buffed imo. If you have Firespark Boots or Terrarium Particle Sprinters, you can run at the same speed as the Ragnarok, and still do over 3000 DPS.
When I did this fight, I had White Dwarf armor with a little something called the Terrarium Hyper Knife...
I would say, either nerf some of the endgame throwing stuff or buff Ragnarok.
Either way, great mod!
throwing class is made to be another glass cannon build, so as long as your dodging game is good, you shouldn't struggle at all, its not OP at all... I struggle with glass cannon builds personally...

Back
Top Bottom