tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Hi! I've been playing with this mod and I'm really liking it, and I wanted to ask you a small thing:
Is there a way to make some sort of Blacklist Filter?

Hi! I've been playing with this mod and I'm really liking it, and I wanted to ask you a small thing:
Is there a way to make some sort of Blacklist Filter?
Yes, that was already suggested, it will be in the next update.
Can you add an auto planter please?
I do want to figure out some way to place blocks automatically at some point. Right now there are plenty of broken things I need to fix, so maybe in the future.

Updated to v1.5
  • New nicer looking looking tool-tips, with proper item slots.
  • Added magic storage interface. Connect it to a magic storage system, you can extract/items like any other container.
  • Separate blacklist and whitelist filters.
  • Reworked the transfer system to make it easier to extend.
  • The transfer system now supports injection of stacks of items. (This should have been a thing since the start honestly...)
  • New stack extractor. Extracts a whole stack at once.
  • Omni turret now supports various infinite ammo types.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs.
Most of the changes are just reworks or fixes, but they should make things a lot simpler in the future. Also, I'm still not quite done with them. :)

Hi! I am enjoying the idea of this mod but I cant seem to get it to work reliably. Im running a few mods so im not quite sure if one of them could be causing it or if its myself, but it seems most transfer a single item 1 time and then dont work for a good while

Mods are;
Necessories v1.1
MechTransfer v1.5
Kalciphox's RPG v1.1.1
Banner Bonanza v1.0.1.1
Simple Auto chests v1.0.0
Luiafk v1.0.0.118
Reduced Grinding v4.23
Thorium v1.4.3.7
Fargos Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls v0.14.4
Boss Checklist v0.1.5.2
Summoners Association v0.3
Helpful NPCs (Miner, Botanist & More) v0.1.2
Which Mod is This From? v2.4
Yet another boss health bar v1.2.1
MoreAccessories+ v2.1
Magic Storage v0.4.3.1
Recipie Browser v0.5
RPG Classes v0.4.3
Infinity - Endless Items v16.0
Antisocial v1.0 (Version which also gives armor boosts)~

Also, One idea might be to do a basic tutorial video?

Thanks for any help you can give!

What a great update, the Stack Extractors are just fantastic. I don't think I can live without them now, haha.
I'm a bit lost with the Magic Storage interface and I can't seem to understand it. How does it work and how do you get it working?

Hi! I am enjoying the idea of this mod but I cant seem to get it to work reliably. Im running a few mods so im not quite sure if one of them could be causing it or if its myself, but it seems most transfer a single item 1 time and then dont work for a good while
Could please try disabling some or all other mods, to figure out which one is causing the issue?
Also, One idea might be to do a basic tutorial video?
I am still planning to add a lot of new features, and a video tutorial is not as easy to update as a written one. I could make some gifs to go along with the existing guide.
What a great update, the Stack Extractors are just fantastic. I don't think I can live without them now, haha.
I'm a bit lost with the Magic Storage interface and I can't seem to understand it. How does it work and how do you get it working?
The interface acts as a magic storage component. You place it next to other components to connect it to a storage network. You can then place extractors and injectors next to the interface, to mess with the contents of the network.
j6O16ki.png

Could please try disabling some or all other mods, to figure out which one is causing the issue?

I am still planning to add a lot of new features, and a video tutorial is not as easy to update as a written one. I could make some gifs to go along with the existing guide.

The interface acts as a magic storage component. You place it next to other components to connect it to a storage network. You can then place extractors and injectors next to the interface, to mess with the contents of the network.
j6O16ki.png
Aaah, so you still need to add an extractor or an injector right next to the Magic Storage Interface, got it. I thought it'd work without it but I guess not. Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it!

EDIT: I also get the only one item transfering issue every now and then but restarting the game seems to fix the issue for me.

Last edited:
Yo umm is there by any chance ur able to add automatic aiming turrets if thats even a possibility?
If so that will be a great addtion.
And would it be possible to have like a somekind of teleporting transfer thing then that would be nice
(Im new to Terraria modding soo please do inform me if there are other mods like what I have said)
Also DAM NICE MOD please do improve it in the feature

Edited: Also you might aswell go full on technic factory like on this mod like auto miner/quarry anything automatic on this mod or could be a seperate mod that would be cool

I have a problem some moments the mechanisms stop working simply stop I think it's a bug it's possible to fix? was using it on a farm and suddenly stopped working so sometimes sometimes not.

I have a problem some moments the mechanisms stop working simply stop I think it's a bug it's possible to fix? was using it on a farm and suddenly stopped working so sometimes sometimes not.
Seems like it's a bug, yes. Restarting the game has usually fixed it for me, not sure what exactly causes the issue to happen though

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue so far. If anyone has any clues they would be greatly appreciated. :) Is there a setup which regulary produces this bug?

I love the mod, but I am new to and really bad at wiring. Could someone explain me how the autosmelter in the first post works? Especially the part that activates it.
TYtt7i6.png

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue so far. If anyone has any clues they would be greatly appreciated. :) Is there a setup which regulary produces this bug?
Simple Auto Chests + MechTransfer has usually done it for me. Having to transfer tons of items with the non-stack extractors might just do it. Can't confirm this being the case but at least it might be a clue

Back
Top Bottom