tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
When you will realese new update? I really like new content from your mod!
Since we got East on the team, we have managed to actually finish up some of the things that need to be done for the update, but there are things that need to be finished off (Like coding Mag and fixing afew things), so hopefully we will be releasing the update sooner than later

Since we got East on the team, we have managed to actually finish up some of the things that need to be done for the update, but there are things that need to be finished off (Like coding Mag and fixing afew things), so hopefully we will be releasing the update sooner than later
I hope so...

I did now a Deeper look into the mod finally ( Testing around with Bosses, Weapons, Armors etc...) and i must say from pure perspective the ideas are rlly nice.
Bossfights and item/weapon ideas and mechanics was rlly interesting and worth to discover.

If done right this mod could become something special beside Calamity or Thorium, not in his current state but in future terms this mod Could getting rlly neat.
Im looking forward to the Future updates and hope they will hold or improve the mod even :>. (Also the Soundtracks and Soundeffecfts was quite nice ones)

Best Regards

I am happy to announce that BTFA has been updated finally!
The update in question has these new features and fixes.

Update 0.4 - added 2 new bosses named acheron and magnoliac - ghastly ent resprited, reworked and fought in mid hardmode instead of late prehardmode - arterius has been resprited - added special essence wisp enemies that each drop a material for a new set - new tree invasion, fought in late prehardmode and can be refought around mech tier for additional items - removed vanilla changes - resprited most of the mod - recoded a lot of old weapons for better effects - new ores that spawn with a manual spawner instead of on boss kills - lots of new weapons, accessories and armors

We are sorry about the long wait, it was mainly due to lack of coders, but hopefully future updates won't take as long to release.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f63kb2xtvndmm79/ForgottenMemories.tmod

Last edited:
We are currently remaking the Armour Banners on the main post, we are using new banner backgrounds made by Dwshin in order to make the banners look more unique. Expect all of the armor banners to be finished tomorrow at some point

Update 0.4 - added 2 new bosses named acheron and magnoliac - ghastly ent resprited, reworked and fought in mid hardmode instead of late prehardmode - arterius has been resprited - added special essence wisp enemies that each drop a material for a new set - new tree invasion, fought in late prehardmode and can be refought around mech tier for additional items - removed vanilla changes - resprited most of the mod - recoded a lot of old weapons for better effects - new ores that spawn with a manual spawner instead of on boss kills - lots of new weapons, accessories and armors

We are sorry about the long wait, it was mainly due to lack of coders, but hopefully future updates won't take as long to release.
That what I was waiting for!:happy:

:) I’m happy to see the good news

haha yes

Back
Top Bottom