tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Noticed a very minuscule visual bug in case anyone is interested in working on the mod. When you use a gravitational potion, all NPCs act a little weird. The game doesn't flip them and move their positions with the change of camera.
Did that bug happen before you got Prefixes for Enemies?

My very basic testing of the bug was that In saw it happen in my current play through while looking for sky islands, disabled prefixes for enemies when I was done, hopped in a maxed world, and then saw it not happening anymore.

Full mod lists include everything stated in my previous post on page 59. I specifically saw it happening with town NPCs, Harpies, and Demon Eyes.

I've been waiting for a new playthrough to try out this mod, but now I don't see it in the tmodloader browser. Also, the direct download link opens up a tab that just says "The mod 'EnemyMods' is currently not available on the Mod Browser." Is this mod still available?

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a new playthrough to try out this mod, but now I don't see it in the tmodloader browser. Also, the direct download link opens up a tab that just says "The mod 'EnemyMods' is currently not available on the Mod Browser." Is this mod still available?
It is here.

does anyone know if there is a way I could prevent an enemy getting a prefix?
no.....prefixes are given randomly to any enemy that spawns and the worst scenario, imagine having the inmmortal prefixe on very hard boss (defeating that boss 7 times) but its very rare.

no.....prefixes are given randomly to any enemy that spawns and the worst scenario, imagine having the inmmortal prefixe on very hard boss (defeating that boss 7 times) but its very rare.
I think I found a workaround anyway, if you use npc.GivenName = "something" + npc.TypeName while using this it glitches, but npc.GivenName = "something" + npc.GivenName works pretty well

Immortal means you'll need to kill the enemy 10 times in total though

I've seen someone get a splitter plantera, it was hilarious.

I will say having Skeletron with the prefixes Rare and Tough on expert mode was not fun at all. It had 22000 health, and was pelting my normal mode character with a bunch of skulls too. It sucked.

Back
Top Bottom