tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Another update? That was quick.

Hmm...
"A secret in a certain biome..."

Which biome? Calamity Crag?
And a secret in the sky? OH MY GAWD, THE TENSION-

And thanks, thanks so much for letting us remove Brimstone Rocks and thanks for removing that chilled effect in icy water. It was annoying, tbh

Hey there's this weird bug with this version and multiplayer. on the version that is on modloader desert scourge has ~13k hp solo and ~18k hp with 2 players post skeletron in revengeance mode. on the latest version it for some reason has 40k when fighting it with 2 players and that scaling also translates to other bosses (WoF 60k). any idea what might be causing that?

You dont seem to understand what i wrote... every boss has 3x more hp than on previous patch in multiplayer also reverting to the older version fixes the issue

I must say, I am impressed with just how much stuff the devs have been able to cram into this mod. However, I seem to have found an oversight: the Discount Card and its upgrades, which drop from the Pirate Invasion, don't seem to discount the mod-added boss and event summoning items.

Furthermore, Essence of Cinder seems to be really rare for how much of it you need - the few enemies who drop it spawn rarely and drop it even more so, making collecting any major quantities a pain. Unfortunate, considering how much thought has been put into the rest of the mod.

Hey the astral meteor won’t spawn in my world even after killing the wall of flesh or astrageldon slime, I believe the antiaris mod affects it because after downloading it my new world couldn’t get the astral meteor

So has the stress meter been replaced by the rage and adrenaline meter yet? If so I think something is wrong with my game.

Sorry, but I don't know how much. I have a somewhat good PC and the Devourer of Gods melt's my PC's fps. Ask the creator MountainDrew or other people, since I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom