[Social] Discord server

Moh.M@gdy

Terrarian
I know this has been suggested before, but that was more than a year ago, so I thought more people might be interested in it now.
I know there's a Steam group, but as far as I know it's inactive.
So I decided to make a discord server. I've set-up basic roles, permissions and channels, so people can join if they like the idea.
So here's my experience in managing server so you can perhaps trust me as an owner (I can give ownership to any of the forum mods if they want)
-I'm an admin in a Terraria server that used to be the 3rd on the server list for a while (Whunderworld)
-Used to be an admin in a server that died after a while but was also big before it died (Flyria)
-Mod in a public discord server
-I have a private server where I mess around with the roles a lot, so I know most of the permissions. I also know how to use a lot of bots.

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/n9Yzarf

If this counts as advertisement or is against the rules in any way, I'll remove the thread.

I dont think we need another place, this is the "official" location for Terraria and Re-Logic information. It is a central location. Saying this doesnt stop anyone from creating another social interaction space. I will stay here because I know this is where I can get accurate information and find members and ideas that have been around since almost the beginning of the wonder game/creator. Just my 2cents.

Back
Top Bottom