Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Added a new Mega Man wavebank section with a new wavebank as requested by @Tyrannosaurus Becks

Before concluding, I have to give you some updates.
First of all, I have a bad news: my Dropbox storage is almost full. This means that I will no longer be able to archive your requests from there.
I'm planning to transfer all requests from Dropbox to MEGA and moreover I will have the opportunity to review some old wavebanks and possibly to renew it.
Another thing, in addition to doing all that is above I want to take a break from wavebanks.
I want to recover a bit of my willingness during this period that currently after several requests begins to fall.
For now the requests will remain CLOSED until next update.

Happy listening! :)

Next update? You mean for Terraria or until you are available?

@TheTrueBrawler I meant the next update of the thread and when I will fix the problems with Dropbox
(as well as to recovering some of my willingness for making wavebanks). Sorry for the confusion.

Hi, I'm new to this topic so I was wondering if I could get the link from @The Architect wavebank if it's done and uploaded, of course

@Nezzard Hi! If you're referring to his last request of Trinity Seven wavebank, you can find the link here below.

Trinity Seven wavebank (@The Architect's version):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlrpotqxfl6jyz8/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0

I suggest you to take a look at the tracklist in the main post to see the tracks from which it is composed.

I got some questions in terms of Wavebank updates.

@Sole Terrarian, Are you doing updates to existing Wavebanks still?

Also for anyone else, do you have music recommendations for the Eerie and/or the Boss 4 tracks?

I got some questions in terms of Wavebank updates.

@Sole Terrarian, Are you doing updates to existing Wavebanks still?

Also for anyone else, do you have music recommendations for the Eerie and/or the Boss 4 tracks?

@TheTrueBrawler Hey, yes the wavebank updates are always open and don't affect requests. If you have one or more updates you can always request them. :)

Anyway, little update on the situation.
I have already transferred more than 50% of the requests to MEGA and I have to finish transferring those from the Mixed section which is a bit more messed up.
Soon the storage space issues will be solved and everything will return to normal. I'll come back very soon. :)

I got my changes in.

Music in file form in case you can't get certain songs.
Song List with changes in red.

Also in both Underground Corruption and Crimson, is it possible for you to keep their fade outs in the wave bank? I enjoy these songs fading out from time to time when I am in those biomes. You did good on everything else I noticed.

I got my changes in.

Music in file form in case you can't get certain songs.
Song List with changes in red.

Also in both Underground Corruption and Crimson, is it possible for you to keep their fade outs in the wave bank? I enjoy these songs fading out from time to time when I am in those biomes. You did good on everything else I noticed.

@TheTrueBrawler The tracks have been changed as requested. "Devoid" and "Cicatrix" now have a longer fade out.
I will add this in the upcoming list of updates later.
In the spoiler below there's the link for your convenience. :)

Very well guys, I'm back here again! :happy:
After a (long... conscience voice go away pls) break I can finally say all the storage problems have been fixed and they shouldn't recur for a long time!
(Unless you request me very heavy wavebanks, then there will be a problem :D).
Anyway, as always, I REOPEN the wavebank requests and I bring new additions and updates to the thread! Check the spoiler below for more details!

• Added some new additions and updates to the thread:
    • Added a new special wavebank section for Mac & Linux users (Finally is arrived!)
    • Now you can request wavebank conversions if you want to use a wavebank for Mac & Linux!
    • Added new five wavebanks for Mac & Linux (List on the thread)
    • Added new informations to the thread
    • Added Wavebank Conversion Requests Status in the Wavebank Status Sheet
    • All download links have been replaced with the MEGA ones (Dropbox storage was too low)
    • Updated two wavebanks (The Binding of Isaac - Demorticue's version, Mixed - TheTrueBrawler's version)
    • Updated all the tracklists of Undertale section
    • Updated the tracklist of The Binding of Isaac section

Before concluding I want to make a small request to Mac & Linux users.
Unfortunately I don't have a Mac where I can test the correct functioning of converted wavebanks so if someone with a Mac can tell me if they work I would be grateful.

Happy listening! :)

Last edited:
ONCE AGAIN , I'm back (turns on the lights)... Anyhow , recently I played 2 new games which I loved a lot : Hyper Light Drifter and Tangledeep. And then it struck me ! I thought I was gonna ask our dear creator Sole to make me and everyone who likes these music to make one of these games wavebank... but then I thought: "Why not make both, as a combination of peaceful nature-like atmosphere of Tangledeep and the post-apocalyptic , cyberpunk echoes of Hyper Light Drifter ! So in near future (or maybe in like an hour or so) I shall post the list and hopefully, these soundtracks will go along with our fellow Terraria !

...I'm done with my 3rd wavebank , The Tangledeep/Hyper Light Drifter Mix Wavebank !!!
Here's the wavebank :
1. Night - Defeat (Game Over)
2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) - Hyper Light Drifter - The Abyss
3. Overworld Day - Riverstone Reprieve (Town Theme)
4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron) - Commander of Monsters (Training Theme)
5. Title - Hyper Light Drifter - Panacea
6. Jungle - Mysteries of Time (Dungeon Theme 3)
7. Corruption - Hyper Light Drifter - Cult OF Zealous
8. The Hallow - Reunion of Hope
9. Underground Corruption - Hyper Light Drifter - Cult OF Zealous
10. Underground Hallow - Reunion of Hope
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh) - Hyper Light Drifter - The Hermit
12. Underground - Exploring the Shifting Stones (Dungeon Theme 4)
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion) - Hyper Light Drifter - Vignette: Corruption (From 0:20 to 0:45)
14. Snow - Time to Rest
15. Space - Hyper Light Drifter - The Winding Ridge
16. Crimson - Hyper Light Drifter - Stasis Awakening
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Lunatic Cultist) - Hyper Light Drifter - The Sentients (From 0:00 to 4:45)
18. Alt Overworld Day - Pastoral Excursion (Tutorial Area)
19. Rain (Music) - Theme of Tangledeep
20. Ice - Hyper Light Drifter - Cascades
21. Desert - The Great Sand Villa (Desert Theme)
22. Ocean - Down by the Corral (Town Theme 2)
23. Dungeon - Hyper Light Drifter - Gaol In The Deep
24. Plantera - Clash With a Mighty Foe (Boss Theme 2)
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee) - Foreboding (Villain Theme 1)
26. Temple - Hyper Light Drifter - The Midnight Wood
27. Eclipse - Hyper Light Drifter - The Last General
28. Rain (Sound Effect) - Default
29. Mushrooms - Land of Blooming Mushrooms (Fungal Caverns)
30. Pumpkin Moon - Hyper Light Drifter - Vignette:
31. Alt Underground - Child of the Forest (Shara's Theme) [Norihiko Hibino]
32. Frost Moon - Hyper Light Drifter - The Resonant Canyon
33. Underground Crimson - Hyper Light Drifter - Stasis Awakening
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event) - Hyper Light Drifter - The Sentients (From 5:50 till end)
35. Pirate Invasion - Unyielding Ambition (Villain Theme 2) [Norihiko Hibino, Andrew Aversa]
36. Hell - Hyper Light Drifter - Flock
37. Martian Madness - Hyper Light Drifter - Titan
38. Moon Lord - Hyper Light Drifter - Chimera
39. Goblin Army - Bandit Boss Battle (Boss Theme 1)
40. Sandstorm - The Great Sand Villa (Desert Theme)
41. Old One's Army - The Gauntlet (From 9:20 till end)
I hope you take care of this wavebank , Creator ! Your speed and work is always amazing , hope this one will also be a success (and please don't put it in the mixed section :( ,tootaloo !!)

Back
Top Bottom