Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this may be a silly question but save me time, boyfriend has PC I’m on Xbox are we able to play together? Will we be able too with this update or is that not a thing, we could on xbox together just wasn’t sure if there was a change?

Also this may be a silly question but save me time, boyfriend has PC I’m on Xbox are we able to play together? Will we be able too with this update or is that not a thing, we could on xbox together just wasn’t sure if there was a change?
There is no cross-play between platforms, sadly. Only PS3/Vita can cross-play Terraria.

If you play on an expert world with another character, you'll keep everything and be able to play normally. However any expert exclusive stuff that you keep on you will be unable to be equipped or used whilst playing in a non-expert world.

You can equip and use expert exclusive items in a non-expert mode. I use a few of them regularly in all worlds.

You do gain an extra accessory slot after defeating the expert Wall, that is only available in expert worlds, but the usual slots can hold expert accessories in any world.

I feel bad for you.
Yep.
[doublepost=1517773224,1517773185][/doublepost]
These just make me laugh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rtUtyugV9nrfW/source.gif

One more day 'till this starts happening.

Chippy?
[doublepost=1517773340][/doublepost]
They will no longer have infinite flight, if that's what you mean.

A mount summoner dropped by the Martian invasion will permit infinite flight/hovering.
Cosmic car keys?

Hello guys will the new update be keeping the items that require the souls of blight to build , or will they be removing them items as well as ocram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom