Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will all of the PC achievements be moving into the console version?(If this has been stated before sorry for not remembering)
[doublepost=1517804682,1517804388][/doublepost]
Wait so if it's confirmed for Monday and Microsoft doesn't work on weekends, shouldn't that mean it's technically ready to launch even today? Is there something else you need to do over the whole weekend? A lot of people have school and if it's launching in Monday lots of us will be busy when it launches! Why can't you release it for the weekend when people aren't busy working or at school?
Well it's kind of enforced on them. The people that work at Microsoft don't exactly make the rules. Also they kind of deserve the break after all the unnecessary hate they've been getting. Surely putting out an update isn't just the click of a button, right...?

Hmm... When will it probably be released? Like at noon or maybe 7:00 in the morning?
At the earliest, 9:30 AM PST. You might not see it in your Ready to Install list at that time as it most likely will be made available in waves so that MS's servers can handle the billions of downloads, but you certainly won't see it before then.

At the earliest, 9:30 AM PST. You might not see it in your Ready to Install list at that time as it most likely will be made available in waves so that MS's servers can handle the billions of downloads, but you certainly won't see it before then.
I have auto install updates so I won't need to worry, Plus that's the default setting on Xbox.

Which dyes are the ones that break the game?

I'm currently using silver dye on my vanity set, with intense blue flame on my wings (fishron equipped, flame in vanity slot). I want to use Twilight on my eventual UFO mount, though.

Man I'm not going to lie but monster hunter world is doing great at helping me be patient for 1.3 like no joke I have been playing for hours .:dryadgrin:
i have 34.8 Hours on MHW so far, stuck on the rathian/diablos quest so i been farming hornetaurs for armor sphere+'s ?

What happens if you wear certain dyes? Does is crash your game or does it lag really bad? I hope is doesn't screw up my character.

What happens if you wear certain dyes? Does is crash your game or does it lag really bad? I hope is doesn't screw up my character.

I think there's an issue with at least some of the animated dyes. My character is wearing basic dyes so hopefully I won't have any real issues... But anything is possible

From the bug reports i've seen, apparently projectiles, minions and mounts become invisible. The severity seems to depend on which slot the dye is equipped.

If you are affected, a workaround is unequipping any dyes then restart the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom