Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still a good idea to keep working on my world? I just got terraria and in still in easy mode and my character still has copper and tin armor.
I recommend starting a new world once the update arrives. 1.3 adds so much new stuff to world generation, like new biomes and structures and items in chests.
You can keep your character though and your old world will be a good source of Shark statues :p and building materials should you need it.

To all PS4 players that have played the hotfixed version, what are the bugs and annoying mechanics that still exist? Is it even worth playing at first?

One of my regrets before the update is that I didn't get to try Ocram out on my new character, but exited to finally beat moon lord!

Awww dang

My world has been replaced with my friends world :(

I didn't think this would happen as it hadn't happened to me before

did... it... update?... im looking timezones and im very confused rn 9:30 pm PST? Thats tuesday for me whats happening no one commented in the last 10 hours, when the update is less than 24 hours from comming out... something isnt right or am i getting crazy?
(Ok i found out its all right 9:30 am PST)

Last edited:
If you’re waiting for the update, you should continuously play Final Countdown on repeat until release time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom