Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your grounded how you posting that reply?
xDD not for me i have a in-school suspencion atm
he is a bad boi
im just way to exited for 1.3 because today i go to school at 7:15 and i wake up at 6:45 but today i woke up at 4omg .-.
i tried to go sleep but i only slept for 1 hour
Y is school not cancelled....im so sad
ikr but that would be a stupid reason for schools to cancel school that day

and how do you get different titles again i forgot
@PapaPete @TheRealNneonZz @Sr0udedMistWalker This is not a chat room. If you want to make chit chat please take that to your profile pages. If it continues, there may be actions taken to remove your ability to post in this thread.

I can't wait to add bubble blocks to my arena's
I believe that bubble blocks are bugged right now. They are acting like solid blocks where you cannot move through them. It is on the list to be fixed.

@Unit One Do you know if they’re removing all item worlds? I’m hoping so because I like trading and it sort of prevents it lol
I don't know why worlds that contain all items would be removed. If you are asking about worlds that contain hacked in items that is something else, and who knows what would happen with those.

One hour left until the update starts rolling out. I'm sooo ready! :p
Moon Lord here I come!.png

@PapaPete @TheRealNneonZz @Sr0udedMistWalker This is not a chat room. If you want to make chit chat please take that to your profile pages. If it continues, there may be actions taken to remove your ability to post in this thread.

I believe that bubble blocks are bugged right now. They are acting like solid blocks where you cannot move through them. It is on the list to be fixed.

I don't know why worlds that contain all items would be removed. If you are asking about worlds that contain hacked in items that is something else, and who knows what would happen with those.
Aw man looks like my arena plans have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom