Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pause and press rt to zoom in and lt to zoom out
Hahaha no, I have known how to do that since 1.2 THIS is the problen I have. See how the item bar runs off? And i can't see my mana either.
I have tried fixing it. This needs to be an option for those of us with dinosaur tvs.

Attachments

• 1517859939633598782141.jpg
    1517859939633598782141.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 243
What did it even add?

I just got home and Ima chill for a bit I wanna know what's added before I play it.

So i have the update but my display won't fit everything in the screen, I've looked on the Xbox settings and the TV settings and i can't find things to fix the display...Please help

So i have the update but my display won't fit everything in the screen, I've looked on the Xbox settings and the TV settings and i can't find things to fix the display...Please help
You'll want to check the aspect ratio on your TV and mess around with those settings. Every tv is different.

Can I adjust the UI to fit on my TV? I play on a plasma TV, and they usually bring things off screen (like your 1st slot in the inventory). Thanks.

The only thing thats bothering me is the screen being off screen. Anyway to adjust the border of the screen?
Can I adjust the UI to fit on my TV? I play on a plasma TV, and they usually bring things off screen (like your 1st slot in the inventory). Thanks.
Try adjusting the settings in your TV - specifically Aspect Ratio = Just Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom