Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randomly my weapons and pets started to turn invisible and now are stuck like that, and I just got the solar eruption, when I use the solar eruption and other weapons they still do damage and particle effects are there but they are invisible.

Randomly my weapons and pets started to turn invisible and now are stuck like that, and I just got the solar eruption, when I use the solar eruption and other weapons they still do damage and particle effects are there but they are invisible.

This is related to dyes. If you remove them it should resolve the issue as a workaround. This should be resolved in the next patch.

If you are using dyes, try removing them. This is a known issue that is being worked on.

(edit: ninja'd)

I heard that some characters will break if it was made in 1.2 is this issue a thing? I want to know before I convert cus I don't wanna lose the little progress I have.

Also, the doors open in a wierd fashion. Standing next to them opens the door with a delay. The same applies for manual opening. Additionally, you can't open them manually at close-range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom