Room Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right before I got into hard mode on my main terraria character and world, I built this large air pirate ship to put all my hard mode stuff in and look cool. I currently have 17 rooms that I have been working on since pre hard mode (I just beat plantera recently and am still trying to figure out what to do with this one large room). Some rooms are big, some small. In this ship I currently have a crafting room and bedroom in the same room, a living room, a storage room, a party room, a custom vanity room, 6 npc rooms, a training room with dummies, a boss loot room, a teleporter room, a second floor to the pirate's house at the place where the ship would be controlled with 2 rooms, and one pretty large room with nothing at the moment and I would love to hear some ideas for it! I don't think I want it to be an npc room since I already have 10 other houses that the rest live in. Thanks in advance for the help and here is a picture of the empty room:
20180310_131556.jpg

I was thinking, I will create a thrown room, like a king has. Except I will have more in it. Suggestions are no longer needed unless you want to tell me anything, thanks to all who tried helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom