Mobile update to 1.3?

McueGamer

Terrarian
I use Terraria a lot and it is my favourite game. I play on the ios version of the game. However, it has concerned me that on this version there is no 1.3 update which means, there are certain items that can not be obtained. These include: daybreak, star wrath, cosmic car key, anti-gravity hook and so on.

I would appreciate it if you would update ios to match the pc/xbox edition. Some of my friends play Terraria on the ios version and would appreciate you updating Terraria to 1.3. Please let me know if you can do anything about this.

I feel as though they intend to help get us out of the glitchy dump 1.3. on console was first (not to say that the unglitched parts were anything less than amazing)

@McueGamer @Xeden @solardemon Just as you and lots of other Mobile Terrarians hoped for, Mobile will receive the 1.3 update. It is being worked on right now.

Here is what Pipeworks has said just recently a couple days ago:
Switch & Mobile are being worked on. We don't have an ETA yet on when those will be available. Once we have news to share we will.

We're also resolving a few other things for the next PS4 & Xbox One patch before doing final testing & submission.

(The “final testing and submission” is for the console hotfix, not mobile.)

There are no details yet on what requirements a mobile device will need to run the new update. And there is no release date yet.

Cool I'm glad to know that their at least working on it. I waited six months for the the console updates, I can wait a bit longer for the the next update.
And the new console updates are all that I expected.
[doublepost=1523740460,1523740244][/doublepost]they put all the the new stuff in it including the new sound track, weapons, backgrounds, enemies, and NPC's. And
Duke Fishron is still the hardest boss. :(

Cool I'm glad to know that their at least working on it. I waited six months for the the console updates, I can wait a bit longer for the the next update.
And the new console updates are all that I expected.
[doublepost=1523740460,1523740244][/doublepost]they put all the the new stuff in it including the new sound track, weapons, backgrounds, enemies, and NPC's. And
Duke Fishron is still the hardest boss. :(
It will be like what console version is now, pc -OOA, sanstorms, and some pettier things, but the horned god set is sold by the traveling merchant along with the Ocram armors as visuals.

Back
Top Bottom