Xbox 360 Hellstone Forge not spawning

FrittleBee84

Terrarian
I am playing a version of Terraria on the XBox 360 but I am deliberately not updating it (Kinda wanna see what the olden days were like ^_^). According to the achievements I should be able to go as far as the Mechanical Nightmares (Destroyer/Prime/Twins). Right now I have come to a major road-block as I cannot for some reason find ANY hellstone forges (the second tier of furnaces) and I have nearly cleared the ENTIRE underworld section. This is a major issue as I am not able to do any fishing (no rods what-so ever are possible to craft) and so this means even if I somehow beat the Wall of Flesh, I am pretty much stuck as the mechanical nightmares will be too difficult to fight.

Has the spawn-rate of the forge increased over the years or am I exceptionally unlucky?

(I checked the wiki and it says the "1.00" console update. This is correct since I can only stack to 250 rather than 999 for blocks.)

Last edited:
I am playing a version of Terraria on the XBox 360 but I am deliberately not updating it (Kinda wanna see what the olden days were like ^_^). According to the achievements I should be able to go as far as the Mechanical Nightmares (Destroyer/Prime/Twins). Right now I have come to a major road-block as I cannot for some reason find ANY hellstone forges (the second tier of furnaces) and I have nearly cleared the ENTIRE underworld section. This is a major issue as I am not able to do any fishing (no rods what-so ever are possible to craft) and so this means even if I somehow beat the Wall of Flesh, I am pretty much stuck as the mechanical nightmares will be too difficult to fight.

Has the spawn-rate of the forge increased over the years or am I exceptionally unlucky?

(I checked the wiki and it says the "1.00" console update. This is correct since I can only stack to 250 rather than 999 for blocks.)
There should be plenty of hellforges. Have you tried making more worlds and checking them?

Back
Top Bottom