tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Hey can someone help me out? I looked up Antiaris on the tModloader Browser and it didnt come up! any ideas?
[doublepost=1520730108,1520730060][/doublepost]Wait wait... I JUST FOUND IT! XD nvm i got it guys!

boi was I dumb for not checking here for a bit!
the more you add to this mod the more hype I get everytime!

I'm still here for the Italian translation of the update if ye need;)
even tho school is breaking my spirit at the moment

What a strange response...

Isn't the Pocket Blackhole from your mod Antiaris?
it is, its just the post has no bug report or request or...anything really, its just saying you beat the boss of another mod with the weapon from this mod. To be fair, i ruined quite a few of the calamity bosses with the...ranger wep(forget the name), but i just killed a boss, not found a game breaking bug...

"Fixes:
  • Fixed some multiplayer issues"
Amazing mod, like the way where it goes forward but there is some small bugs regarding MP? How about adventurer quests in multiplayer? As much as we tried, we didn't get any quest items during multiplayer mode :( except monster skull from sand. Also platinum apple doesn't work. Or it's supposed to do not work?

I just don't get the point of your comment since I don't know much about Calamity.

The point was that I was enjoying using the item you added in your mod. It was supposed to be compliment about your work. You really don't need to know about Calamity to understand that.

The point was that I was enjoying using the item you added in your mod. It was supposed to be compliment about your work. You really don't need to know about Calamity to understand that.
Ah, alright. I thought you were blaming us for adding OP weapons :)

I'm loving the mod so far, but it seems that it's biased against melee early on. The Rune Elemental and whichever Robber throws the knives(?) are incredibly hard for sword-users to fight. I like the idea of both of them, but it shouldn't be impossible to fight them with the sword just because you can't reach them.

I'm loving the mod so far, but it seems that it's biased against melee early on. The Rune Elemental and whichever Robber throws the knives(?) are incredibly hard for sword-users to fight. I like the idea of both of them, but it shouldn't be impossible to fight them with the sword just because you can't reach them.

And having fought a living snowman with a ranged character that's also why the character that resulted in my observation about them doing so much damage when they die was killed. When they die the snowballs come directly out of them with no chance to dodge so if you kill them with a sword you will get hit by them with no chance to avoid.

Wow I am very exited to see all the new sprites for the mod I in Fact Am Am Starting to sprite (Im Not Very Good):indifferent:

Hi. I've played with this mod a few days with my friends, and we think it's a very good modification.
We found some bugs in version 0.1.0.4, mostly related with multiplayer:
- Emerald Net doesn't allow to catch slimes (multiplayer)
- Using Green Goo with an Extractinator on a server does not give anything
- Quest Items doesn't drop from mobs (multiplayer)
- Platinum Apple doesn't end the quest where Golden Apple is needed (multiplayer)
- We haven't find any Bird Travelers, Baby Creepers, Jungle Fiends and Spore Carriers on server yet...
- When playing on server we are losing items (I dont mean the Quest items) holded with mouse. This occurs mostly when one of players dies
- I experienced some weird bug related with some robbers on singleplayer, and here I mean sprite one of the robbers change strangely when he turns back. But maybe it occurs because of my weak computer...
That's all of bugs we found with this mod for now. We could have missed some of them because of the short playing time on the Expert Mode.

Hi. I've played with this mod a few days with my friends, and we think it's a very good modification.
We found some bugs in version 0.1.0.4, mostly related with multiplayer:
- Emerald Net doesn't allow to catch slimes (multiplayer)
- Using Green Goo with an Extractinator on a server does not give anything
- Quest Items doesn't drop from mobs (multiplayer)
- Platinum Apple doesn't end the quest where Golden Apple is needed (multiplayer)
- We haven't find any Bird Travelers, Baby Creepers, Jungle Fiends and Spore Carriers on server yet...
- When playing on server we are losing items (I dont mean the Quest items) holded with mouse. This occurs mostly when one of players dies
- I experienced some weird bug related with some robbers on singleplayer, and here I mean sprite one of the robbers change strangely when he turns back. But maybe it occurs because of my weak computer...
That's all of bugs we found with this mod for now. We could have missed some of them because of the short playing time on the Expert Mode.
Hello! Thank you for reporting these bugs, we will look into them :)

Right now Leafs only drop from Forest Trees, so we considered suggestion by Skyline222 from our Discord server: In new version trees from other biomes will also drop leafs! And of course there will be more Leaf Rolls which will grant bonuses rather than just healing!
LzI53kX.png

Back
Top Bottom