PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

I love new world seed feature. And I want to know all your awesome seeds. Can you share it with a little description? (size and the reason are they cool) Maybe there is something unusual in them? I think this would be nice for people who want to start new game on an amazing and proven map :D

[Moderator edit - The thread title has been changed to cover all versions beginning with 1.3.4, when the experimental seed feature was introduced.

Each new official version of Terraria (including hotfixes) will change the world generation to some degree. Therefore, please indicate which version of Terraria that was used to generate your posted seeds.

Modded Terraria may greatly affect world generation (especially mods like TerraCustom that directly change the world-gen process), and the seeds generated by modded Terraria may well not result in any reproducible results.]
I got one
[doublepost=1518191971,1518191702][/doublepost]I got one! if you go a bit to the right there will be a snow biome thats mixing with corruption.

the seed is "Idunno,MaybeRandom?" without the " of course.
20180209165150_1.jpg

Hello guys ! I may have found an interesting map seed :)

This is a large expert world with Corruption. Seed is Cenx (yes I know I'm not very imaginative)

In the world there are 5 giant trees. 4 of them are fairly close to each other and 2 of these are so close you can see both of them on your screen at the same time.

er87qmE.jpg

We also have 2 pyramids close to the right ocean :

HZeqvgS.jpg

In the green dungeon you will find great painings ! I obtained 2 "Trio super heroes", 2 "Impact", 1 Dryadisque, 1 "Something Evil is watching you", 1 "facing the mastermind", 1 "the cration of the guide", 3 "Great waves" and 1 "Powered by birds".

Here is an amazing seed
seed: Peetaco, Medium world, Normal Mode, Corruption

Reason, A really HUGE Dungeon
ifudoB4.png

I did some exploring in this world, and its quite good.

at spawn there is 4 wooden chests and 2 heart crystals, right underneath your feet and all!

small, expert, win7, random evil(Corruption), 1.3.5.3, seed: 400547388
Dungeon wall and biome chest (Corruption Chest) outside of Dungeon:

Attachments

• 400547388.png
    400547388.png
    529.4 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
1976983810 (Large, Crimson, Normal)
It has for some reason a lot of random ores everywhere. On the Right there is a Crimson, next to one of them thingys (Red things poping out the ground) There is alot of copper and I found silver but i cant remember

If I may ask, would anyone happen to have a seed with easy access to Heart Statues? I've gone through four worlds already looking for them to no avail, and it would be great if I could skip all the hassle of searching.

936616411 (medium expert corruption) you spawn on a sky island (ik this has already been mentioned but theres more)
there's a free waterbolt above suface and 2 enchanted sword shrines all to the right
upload_2018-3-14_19-24-13.png
upload_2018-3-14_19-25-18.png
upload_2018-3-14_19-26-20.png
upload_2018-3-14_19-26-57.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-14_19-23-48.png
    upload_2018-3-14_19-23-48.png
    20 KB · Views: 225
  • upload_2018-3-14_19-24-9.png
    upload_2018-3-14_19-24-9.png
    20 KB · Views: 291
20180316165635_1.jpg
small/expert/corruption and the seed: Elf
In this seed you can find a glitched Door/Chest in the Ice Biome, If you open the Door it will duplicate the Chests. You can do this over and over again and gain a lot of money. Before you open the door you should first loot the chest, after performing the glitch you won´t be able to loot it again

Last edited:
Seed:300518635
Large, Normal, Crimson

This map has a disgusting amount of pots and chests to the left half of the world.

Two waterbolts above dungeon level on the same platform.

Also two pyramids on the left and right sides.

Very large jungle biome.

2 Things, How do I take a seed and make into a map, and I'm looking for a Large, Crimson, Expert world. I just need it to be those, and preferably some natural looking mountains or large hills.

small/expert/corruption and the seed: Elf
In this seed you can find a glitched Door/Chest in the Ice Biome, If you open the Door it will duplicate the Chests. You can do this over and over again and gain a lot of money. Before you open the door you should first loot the chest, after performing the glitch you won´t be able to loot it again
Which operation system do you use (currently text seeds can be different at different OS)? Or do you use any mods? can't replicate or can't find it.

Version 1.3.5.3 - PC
Medium Normal Crimson
seed: idspispopd

Absolutely no crimson to the west, with a jungle west, dungeon east; jungle close to the west ocean. Enchanted sword shrine chasm visible from surface.

Which operation system do you use (currently text seeds can be different at different OS)? Or do you use any mods? can't replicate or can't find it.
Well I don´t use any mods. Terraria asked me for a seed. (If I type nothing in it, it will generate randomly a code.) I just typed Elf. You can also try: elf. Maybe I just typed it wrong.

Well I don´t use any mods. Terraria asked me for a seed. (If I type nothing in it, it will generate randomly a code.) I just typed Elf. You can also try: elf. Maybe I just typed it wrong.
If you select your map for playing, there is a small icon below. If you hover over it, it shows you the used seed.

If you select your map for playing, there is a small icon below. If you hover over it, it shows you the used seed.
Lemme check and look for that seed.
[doublepost=1522501629,1522501346][/doublepost]
I found that Chest again!
[doublepost=1522501810][/doublepost]
The seed is Elf.

Attachments

• 20180331150500_1.jpg
    20180331150500_1.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 526
  • foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 587
  • ftt.jpg
    ftt.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 522
Lemme check and look for that seed.
[doublepost=1522501629,1522501346][/doublepost]
I found that Chest again!
[doublepost=1522501810][/doublepost]
The seed is Elf.
Thanks for you screenshot. I'm sorry, I just not found it at the first time.
But now I have it. Thanks.

Anyone knows some more map seeds with glitched chests?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom