Resolved [Mobile] Can anyone tell me what this banner is?

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's a placeholder, to help with the inactive NPCs. Once they become regular NPCs, the banner becomes is deleted. I don't really know why they made it visible, however. But if you see one, at least you'll know you'll find an NPC beneath it, right?

Nilly it's a bound banner as in sleeping angler, bound mechanic, bound wizard and bound goblin Tinker they are NPC so it's coded in to the game that they have a banner so it's a glitch so it's just a bound flag. nothing much. you can't do anything but free/wake up the NPC under the flag some times the NPC isent directly under the flag but in a screen range. hope this was help full!:naughty: (stupid auto correct)

I saw that too on one of my islands!!! I googled star banner thing and this showed up. I thought it might have to do with that ostara person the guide keeps talking about. I grabbed a fallen star and tried to put it into the sign. It didnt work.

Yeah I seen that banner, It is confusing that the star banner is on the location the angler is but you don't have to worry about it. It does nothing

I was recently playing Terraria on my mobile and while exploring for sky islands I found one with a red banner/sign hanging from the bottom. There was a star shaped hole in the center of the sign. When I tried to break it I couldn't, and when I broke the block it was hanging from it just moved to the blocks above. I've never seen this before and was wondering if anyone knew what it is or what it means?View attachment 91674
[doublepost=1564939408,1564939356][/doublepost]I found one earlier but it was right next to the angler then I spoke to him and it was gone

Attachments

• 20FDFBB1-72AF-419E-9806-2D7E796D0B1F.png
    20FDFBB1-72AF-419E-9806-2D7E796D0B1F.png
    489.9 KB · Views: 97
I found out about this before someone. I thought that it was for when you haven’t CLAIMED angeler not when he was asleep. But this thing is dead it’s super rare to find someone who has the old terreria. Actually wait. I think on my IPhone and my Old IPad I have not updated. But on my iPad it crashes when I load up my FAVORITE world. So I will try it on my IPhone. I will send a picture if I find it.

Back
Top Bottom