My mods list is this =>
[doublepost=1521383433,1521383364][/doublepost]
1.3.0.2 or 1.3.0.1?
1.3.0 2

Attachments

• 20180318_150921.jpg
    20180318_150921.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 337
The most recent version of Recipe Browser caused corruption of my Magic Storage system and when I have a server open it crashes the server every 5 mins and deletes all progress within those 5 minutes so I have reverted back to Version 0.6.1.1. I don't know why but after reverting the mod it hasn't crashed once.

Бесконечно что-то загружает. Я ждал около часа но ничего не изменилось
You know this is an english forum right? but i can see your problem, it seems to be a problem people are having more and more, i had the same happen to me. I deleted it from my mod folder, and re-installed it after i enabled and reloaded all other mods, now it get to calamity and does this. What's your mod list?

None of the attempted methods to fix this issue are working for me. I've even tried reverting to every single version from v0.6.1.1 all the way to v0.5.2 but none seem to work anymore. When the mod is "Rebuilding Loot Cache" it gets stuck on either the Thorium Mod or vanilla Terraria every single time. The only option I've had is to either disable the Thorium mod or the Recipe Browser mod to fix it. Hopefully this gets fixed really soon, this mod made playing with multiple mod packs bearable since the wikis for most mods besides Thorium are completely outdated or unusable.

I've tried reloading all my mods in different orders and everything, but nothing seems to get it to work. If anyone has any other workarounds I'd love to hear them.

Thanks.

Thanks for the fast reply, sorry I didn't see it sooner. I noticed you released a slightly newer version, and whatever you did it worked, I can now run every single mod together without any issues. I just tried as of 5 minutes ago.

In case it's helpful, I've successfully run the following together:
  • Recipe Browser v0.6.1.2
  • Terraria Overhaul v2.1.4
  • MaxStackPlus v3.2
  • Calamity Mod v1.2.4.2
  • Spirit Mod v1.3.3.1
  • Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.2.7
  • imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
  • Summoners Association v0.3
  • Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls v0.14.5
  • Wing Slot v1.3.2
  • Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.5
  • Magic Storage v0.4.3.8
  • Thorium Mod v1.4.3.8

Nice job, man! Thanks!

I do not have the opportunity to go into the game because of this mod
To remove it, I need to find my list of mods. I have a Steam version of the game and in the files with the game I did not find the mods
oh, mods are stored in ?:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods usually, and ?:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\enabled.json is a text file that stores the currently enabled mods. You can edit that if you like. You can also hold shift while tmodloader is launching until the main menu shows up to skip loading mods temporarily.

sup, Jopojelly
this error is driving me mad

Could not convert string 'RecipeBrowser.JSONItem' to dictionary key type 'RecipeBrowser.JSONItem'. Create a TypeConverter to convert from the string to the key type object. Path 'lootInfos['RecipeBrowser.JSONItem']', line 12, position 29.
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary(IDictionary dictionary, JsonReader reader, JsonDictionaryContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
в RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod)
в RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes()
в Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()

hope, u know, what does it mean and how fix it

Calamity and RB is latest version

Last edited:
sup, Jopojelly
this error is driving me mad

Could not convert string 'RecipeBrowser.JSONItem' to dictionary key type 'RecipeBrowser.JSONItem'. Create a TypeConverter to convert from the string to the key type object. Path 'lootInfos['RecipeBrowser.JSONItem']', line 12, position 29.
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary(IDictionary dictionary, JsonReader reader, JsonDictionaryContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
в Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
в Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
в RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod)
в RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes()
в Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()

hope, u know, what does it mean and how fix it

Calamity and RB is latest version
send me "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\Cache\LootCache.json" so I can investigate, and then delete it, then reload.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a new tab called "merchants" that show items that are bought from npcs, and even give info such as purchase price?

I have this weird overlap. The items seem to overlap the frame at the top and bottom. Even using a texture pack doesn't seem to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom