PS4 Joining Multiplayer games is broken

GhostDude500

Official Terrarian
I just recently got back into playing Terraria and it was better than before, but there's a issue with the multiplayer on it.
--This issue only applies if I saved on one of my game saves before joining someone--

After saving & exiting on one of my worlds, I joined a friend's game and when I got to the loading screen, it said "Saving World Data" before I even joined the game. I didn't think it was anything until I exited my friend's game and it said yet again, "Saving World Data." After that I got suspicious, so I checked to see if my worlds were affected and the world that I saved before joining my friend's game got replaced with my friend's game. Worst part is that the world that was replaced was my "Main" world which had most of my stuff in it.
I'm not happy about this, especially when I tried emailing re-logic but they never responded. The last thing I want is taking the game problems and issue to Sony if Re-Logic says they can't fix this including everyone else's files that got lost, that is if this is their case.
If Re-Logic sees this, please fix this bug, I've already lost two of my favorite worlds.

Thanks, this helps a lot. But can I somehow get my worlds back, or do I have to have Sony actually fix that problem?

Back
Top Bottom