tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Chaotic ore is either at the Underworld or the Abyss.

By the way, does anybody know if there is a chance Bricks for the Calamity ores will be added? At least so my ludicrous hoarding of ores will have some usage.

In the future perhaps since sheeting blocks takes quite the amount of time. It is possible to get that sorta thing done in less than 1-2 days but that would still take hours upon hours of tedious sheeting considering all the ores.

Right now the team is focusing on polishing content, vanity like extra blocks comes last at the moment.

Do we need to have version 1.3 for the progressive buffs to affect "the community" accessory?
It should not have to, The Community has been around for a while.

In another topic; I should try to step out of my confort zone. So...anyone have a request? For a drawing, I mean.

i hope that April 1st patch doesnt mean i have to generate a new world all over again (in the case that they're not trolling).

BTW: just had the sudden realization that Calamity doesnt use the Skeletron AI, never. i can see Mothron, Golem, Plantera, a lot of Worm and EoC/Twins AI and even Duke Fishron but there's no Calamity boss that uses or has a modified version of Skeletron AI outside of The LORDE (which shouldnt even count actualy).

probably im not the first one to notice that, has someone asked the reason already? just for curiosity.

i hope that April 1st patch doesnt mean i have to generate a new world all over again (in the case that they're not trolling).

BTW: just had the sudden realization that Calamity doesnt use the Skeletron AI, never. i can see Mothron, Golem, Plantera, a lot of Worm and EoC/Twins AI and even Duke Fishron but there's no Calamity boss that uses or has a modified version of Skeletron AI outside of The LORDE (which shouldnt even count actualy).

probably im not the first one to notice that, has someone asked the reason already? just for curiosity.
I'm not too sure about it, but I think it's simply because Skeletron Prime (not too sure about Skeletron) is Fabsol's least favourite vanilla boss meanwhile The Destroyer is his most favourite one.
At least there's an explanation for all the worm enemies in the mod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

new sprite seems more fitting. kinda looks like something out of Metal Slug, which is nice. still dont get why it has skulls but i could take it as the Terrarian equivalent of a Daemonic Engine.

i wonder if Dokuro will release the last themes tomorrow or on the release day for the new patch.

Having an issue where throwing the guide doll in lava doesn't spawn the wall of flesh. Only other notable mods are Magic Storage, and T-Overhaul.

Any ideas?

Edit - Should mention that the guide doesn't die either.

THE BOI'S GOOZMA NEXT.

But Ravager's theme is pretty awesome. Like, pretty awesome.
It's so awesome, that it's pretty.
Therefore, it's pretty awesome. :D

new sprite seems more fitting. kinda looks like something out of Metal Slug, which is nice. still dont get why it has skulls but i could take it as the Terrarian equivalent of a Daemonic Engine.

i wonder if Dokuro will release the last themes tomorrow or on the release day for the new patch.

I'm pretty sure it'll be some time for a few reasons.
1-The themes aren't going to be easy to make, Calamitas' theme took two weeks to make, if not far longer (they did mention they won't gonna start making Calamitas' theme until all pre-plantera bosses (excluding aquatic scourge, who didn't exist at the time) were done. And they finished Brimstone's theme a few weeks prior to Calamitas' release.), it'll probs take 2 weeks per at this rate, but due to 75% of the last 4, or 3 of them aren't released, it's gonna be a while since they all need to be developed, tested, etc. Sure, he might release the themes early, but chances are that won't be the case, but we never know.

Besides, the lore plays a good part of the themes, take Profaned Crags for example, that track perfectly captures the atmosphere of dread, despair, hopelessness the capital has felt.

On the Ravager note, you have read my little... speculation on it, right? I can get it back out here if you'd like.

Calamitas 2 hard 4 me

...Which one? I'm assuming you mean the normal, pre-plantera duplicate, since you've only said "Calamitas", as opposed to "Supreme Calamitas/SCalamitas" or the sort.

If it's the pre-plantera one, you just need wings and a ranged weapon, just fly around Calamitas, it's not too tricky.

Now SCalamitas on the other hand...I'd leave that for someone else to explain.

Idk if you have noticed but Goozma sprite will appear or need to appear on DM DOKURO song and Dokuro is making music so fast, so tomorrow we are gonna see Goozma? Same Draedon and Yharim.

Back
Top Bottom