Nile's Build Thread

I forgot to mention that I'm also using mods, namely: Thorium, Chad's Furniture, Furniture and Fun, Wildlife, and Magic Storage

Well well well, looks like we have another contender for the “most usage of brown paint Per build” award! Statements on the extreme amounts of brown paint on these forums aside, this is a really awesome set of builds! Excellent work! Though, one tiny detail that’s bugging me: the lack of any kind of support for the pier outside the tavern. It’s a very minor detail, but I think a few actuated blocks or pillars would work wonders. And I’ll leave you with a final compliment on using mushroom walls for a wood house, they look fantastic.

Well well well, looks like we have another contender for the “most usage of brown paint Per build” award! Statements on the extreme amounts of brown paint on these forums aside, this is a really awesome set of builds! Excellent work! Though, one tiny detail that’s bugging me: the lack of any kind of support for the pier outside the tavern. It’s a very minor detail, but I think a few actuated blocks or pillars would work wonders. And I’ll leave you with a final compliment on using mushroom walls for a wood house, they look fantastic.
Haha I tend to use lots of brown paint since I do lots of wood builds, so thanks I guess?

About that pier thing, I kinda forgot to do that because I was focusing on the tavern itself.

I have never used mushroom walls for a wood build xD. Which build are you referring to?

Haha I tend to use lots of brown paint since I do lots of wood builds, so thanks I guess?

About that pier thing, I kinda forgot to do that because I was focusing on the tavern itself.

I have never used mushroom walls for a wood build xD. Which build are you referring to?

On the brown paint topic, I wasn’t really criticizing or complimenting you, just pointing out the sheer number of people that I’ve seen using brown paint on these forums. I am complimenting you now though; you used brown paint far more, and more uniquely than just about anyone else I’ve seen. Amazing work. `;) And as for the apparently not mushroom walls... well if that’s not what they are then what in Arceus’ name are those walls with the two jagged stripes in the swamp hut? I can’t think of any other walls with that pattern, but I guess I’m forgetting one. In any case, good luck with making more awesome builds! `:happy:

On the brown paint topic, I wasn’t really criticizing or complimenting you, just pointing out the sheer number of people that I’ve seen using brown paint on these forums. I am complimenting you now though; you used brown paint far more, and more uniquely than just about anyone else I’ve seen. Amazing work. `;) And as for the apparently not mushroom walls... well if that’s not what they are then what in Arceus’ name are those walls with the two jagged stripes in the swamp hut? I can’t think of any other walls with that pattern, but I guess I’m forgetting one. In any case, good luck with making more awesome builds! `:happy:
I'm pretty sure you are referring to the Pearlwood walls there :nursehappy:

New builds!

ZoIiYCL.png

4OFXZNx.png

hVwcUj1.png

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you are referring to the Pearlwood walls there

What? Pearlwood? That stuff doesn’t look anything like that! I mean, I’ll check, but... *checks first and only Pearlwood build ever* ...Well whaddya know! That stuff is weird. Cool, but very, very weird. Oh and the new builds? They’re pretty great, if jealousy-inducing on the part of the builder stuck on Mobile. Still bitter about the mobile porters lack of respect for mods. Excellent work though. Especially the blacksmith.

I currently ran out of ideas on stuff to build. Would anyone be kind enough to suggest something to build somewhere near the cabin build? I was thinking maybe create a sort of village but the look of the cabin makes me want to isolate it from other buildings

I currently ran out of ideas on stuff to build. Would anyone be kind enough to suggest something to build somewhere near the cabin build? I was thinking maybe create a sort of village but the look of the cabin makes me want to isolate it from other buildings

Ooh, idea time! Let’s see... Well, the obvious thing is to add a secret cave underneath or next to the waterfall, either leading to an armory/bunker or just a cool cave. Of course, you’d need a way to get there. Maybe a switch blending into the cabin roof that actuates the branch bridge? Another thing you could do is make a Living Tree (or use an existing one, if worldgen was kind) and turn the top into a house, library, helipad, sniper tower, whatever. You could even to both of those builds, and the secret cave be the only entrance to the Tree, via teleporter or just a straight line up the middle of the Tree. Well, that’s all I got for now and this is getting a bit long, so I’ll stop here.
OR WILL I!?
Yes.`:D

Back
Top Bottom