Map-Puzzle 1 - 4 player map fun stuff to do.

Hermit

Terrarian
Hello everyone 4/22/2018 I re-uploaded the map I made some updates.
I made this map at the start thinking I was going to build afk farms all item map but then I decided to change to a fun solo/multiplayer map also the name of the map in game is (fallah world).
I wont upload a lot of pictrues so that I dont ruin the map.

Note (some stuff I didnt update so dont try it I will upload the map again when I do)

For this their are 2 Thing to do

1) The Dungeon it can be played 1 up to 4 players its a fun challenging adventure with some puzzles ,parkour and some fights it can be finished in 1 hour up to 2 hours.

Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Rules are:
--Make a new character 100HP, 0MP and Delete all your items and dont break or cheat.
--Each one of you will chose a class dont change it and dont delete or share your items and only use items that is given to you from the chests.
--In each level their are Treasures if one of the player reach it he/she can take all what is inside and share it to his friends if they cant reach that place or they are tired of trying.
However you are not allowed to use what is not yours or use more then one heart from the same chest.
--If one of you cant finish the level and it already done by the other players he/she can remove the spawn point and die to re-spawn outside at the start and rejoin your group again but only do this if you cant finish the level.

(This is not a rule but its better to wait for your friends before starting new level.)

2) Competitive/solo challenge Dungeon

This dungeon can be played 1 to 2 players either compete against each other or just challenge your self to do it but I recommend you to play it with someone.
Screenshot_6.png

I hope you have fun and if there is any feedback ill be more then happy to hear it and thank you.

Spoilers if you cant figure the code to the Vault
  1. First clue its the 3 chest in the Red level, at the start ,end and secret room 3.
  2. Second clue the number of torches underwater in the Blue level 7.
  3. Third clue the number of statues in Green level 4.
  4. Forth clue the number of floors in the Purple level 5.
  5. Fifth clue the number of levels in the whole map which 6.
Answer 37456

Attachments

• world1 Hard.wld
    8.9 MB · Views: 345
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
It was pretty cool at the beginning but quickly turned into "guess a button/level" game.
In the "golden room", I had to guess (and die a lot) for 2 parts.
Small room with 4 statues and 4 levels doesn't seem to have any clue and I had to guess which logic gate to activate. (It's 5th one) It was annoying to kill mimic with demon bow.
Large room with like 30 statues was obnoxious. Few of them is insta-kill by traps and unicorn was super annoying. (Real one is under goblin scout statue)
In the "purple room", I had to guess for 2 parts.
3rd floor(with 6 statues and buttons) again, doesn't have any clue and spawns annoying monsters. (It's top-middle one.)
4th floor(with spikeball traps) was THE WORST. Not only was it almost certain death for wrong button, the spikeballs trigger the buttons and make a mess. They clip into the ground and spawn monsters at the 3rd floor, so I had to press a button then relog to save my sanity.
In the "yellow room", I had to guess for 1 part.
Just before the bonus chest, there are 4 levels but again no clue. (It's second from the bottom.)

And this map looks like it's still WIP. few issues:
There are a lot of typos. Nothing too major though.
Platforms for yellow room and purple room is 1 tile too high. Default jump height is only 6 tiles.
In the "diamond room", the player gets stuck in the vault and has to relog.
I think the golem is intended to be the final boss but instructions aren't very clear.
Later bonus chests have weapons in them but it is not very obvious. Players might skip them and have to fight golem with startign weapon.

It was pretty cool at the beginning but quickly turned into "guess a button/level" game.
In the "golden room", I had to guess (and die a lot) for 2 parts.
Small room with 4 statues and 4 levels doesn't seem to have any clue and I had to guess which logic gate to activate. (It's 5th one) It was annoying to kill mimic with demon bow.
Large room with like 30 statues was obnoxious. Few of them is insta-kill by traps and unicorn was super annoying. (Real one is under goblin scout statue)
In the "purple room", I had to guess for 2 parts.
3rd floor(with 6 statues and buttons) again, doesn't have any clue and spawns annoying monsters. (It's top-middle one.)
4th floor(with spikeball traps) was THE WORST. Not only was it almost certain death for wrong button, the spikeballs trigger the buttons and make a mess. They clip into the ground and spawn monsters at the 3rd floor, so I had to press a button then relog to save my sanity.
In the "yellow room", I had to guess for 1 part.
Just before the bonus chest, there are 4 levels but again no clue. (It's second from the bottom.)

And this map looks like it's still WIP. few issues:
There are a lot of typos. Nothing too major though.
Platforms for yellow room and purple room is 1 tile too high. Default jump height is only 6 tiles.
In the "diamond room", the player gets stuck in the vault and has to relog.
I think the golem is intended to be the final boss but instructions aren't very clear.
Later bonus chests have weapons in them but it is not very obvious. Players might skip them and have to fight golem with startign weapon.

Hey Gortart,
Thank you so much for the feedback I got some new ideas and I updated some of the puzzles in the map such as.

Yellow room:
I updated the secret area you dont have to guess it now, and fixed the platform problem ( I didnt pay attention to these platform because in terraria if you jump and keep holding "W" on the edges or higher place then 6 tiles you can reach them) but thank you for noticing that

Purple room:
  1. I made clue for the 3rd floor and updated it so the answer for that room changed and you dont have to guess it if you read the clue.
  2. I made new obstacle for the 4th floor no more spike ball or guessing on that part and its true the spike ball make a lot of mess in that level

However I didnt change the golden room when I made that level so it will be mostly luck and guessing, unless I get new ideas and change the whole level but so far its gonna stay like this.

The Diamond room: I have no idea what is causing it not to work I worked on it still having the same problem and thats why I wrote that on the sign inside the game.
what am going to do is change the whole build for it and re-upload the map.

As for the final area I totally forget to put sign in there I goofed. However, I fixed it and put a sign.

as for the bonus chests
I did state that its better to find them cause they count especially for the (Diamond room puzzle) and if you cant find them or get the improved weapons then your gonna fight with what you have.

Again thank you so much for playing it and for the feedback also I hope you try the updated stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom