Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

the game is going insane for these images:
when I crafted the Obsidian Shield it got this modifier
Untitled.png

THEN THE MOTHER REDDING RNG SMOKES TOO MUCH W33D!!!
Capture 2018-02-26 18_52_23.png

SKELETRONS!! MOTHER REDDING SKELETRONS!!! (summoned with a Skull-Chain Necklace from Fargo's Mod AND having TerrariaOverHaul sprites)
Capture 2018-02-24 08_10_49.png
this happened after killing Queen Bee
Capture 2018-02-24 18_23_41.png
THIS AMOUNT IS 9 REDDING POTS WITH 2 OF THEM BROKEN
Capture 2018-02-26 18_59_40.png

Capture 2018-02-26 18_51_05.png

Capture 2018-02-24 10_16_38.png

this game smokes w33d again

View attachment 196279 Does anyone need Blinkroot? Talk to me XD

IDK how this happened...I was continuing to level (flatten) an entire large world and when I check my inventory I see this :p I have over 1 Billion Blinkroot... so I can give everyone 100,000 and I still wouldn't run out for a while XD
Perhaps one of the mods you're using went for a wacko trip?

I know the LuiAFK does some tricky "infinite item" stuff, so maybe something went wrong there? I wouldn't know for sure, I don't do modded. (But I really should.)

Perhaps one of the mods you're using went for a wacko trip?

I know the LuiAFK does some tricky "infinite item" stuff, so maybe something went wrong there? I wouldn't know for sure, I don't do modded. (But I really should.)

Yeah the mods I have installed are:

AlachemistNPC
LuiAFK
Tremor
ThoriumMod
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Magic Storage
MaxStackPlus
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Cheat Sheet
IMKSushi's Mod
WorldGen Previewer
and Boss Checklist

So, yeah, it could've been LuiAFk lol

Screenshot 2018-04-10 17.02.43.png

Found a chest in the abyss form calamity mod.
it had Hermes boots.
Screenshot 2018-03-24 15.48.37.png

Also from Calamity.
If Astrum Deus controlled where these astral meteors land then these islanders were definitely pricks.

So I didnt take a picture of this sadly. So I was fighting the destroyer for the 2nd time with the megashark and the nimbus rod my nurse got killed so i couldt instantly heal myself but the destroyer had really low health anyway so i place two more nimbus clouds and got killed. Then I got pretty mad but then I saw that instead of the destroyer disapearing he became a puff of smoke and it said i killed it. best moment of my life on Terraria . :joy:

Back
Top Bottom