• Bundle of Baloons

• Ankh Shield

• Frostspark Boots

• Arctic Diving Gear

• Toolbox

• Fishron Wings

• Diamond Ring

Results are only viewable after voting.
flippin lava waders man its too hard to get,that lava charm is too hardcore just like trying to kill the moon lord before burning to death in lava i think that the ankh shield is pretty hard to get but getting accesories from chests are harder like come on you just have to grind a lot but youre telling me to go find this thing in a chest only god knows where? nope i give up ill just go get a slime banner

I've had to say Bundle of Balloons because it's sometimes unobtainable, depending on your luck with Shiny Red Balloons and Sandstorm in a Bottle's

1. lava charm/waders/water boots, VERY VERY VERY HARD to obtain, requires going into lava, and it is unavailability in some worlds
2. smartphones, very grindy, requiring me to finish 666 FISHING QUESTS given by Angler, buying from (rare) Travelling Merchants, and defeating Skeletron itself
3. ankh shield, same thing as above, but obtained at the Hard Mode stage and gives resistance to debuffs
4. Architect Gizmo Pack, just a grindy item requiring a Travelling Merchant spawning around 4 to infinite times
5. the bundle of balloons, you need EXTREME FISHING AND GRIND (pyramids never spawn in most worlds) TO OBTAIN IT!!!

Greedy Ring by far. It is the most difficult accessory to obtain and I don't think I've ever gotten one in a normal playthrough. The chances of getting a discount card and gold ring needed to craft a Greedy Ring are rare even when doing multiple pirate invasions.

Lava Waders come close along with bundle of balloons being difficult to obtain. You might not even get a lava charm or water walking boots in world generation. You can fish for more balloons and horseshoes, but that is also impractical overall. The Greedy Ring though, it's still tough to obtain. Being an accessory that seems good to get even well into hardmode.

Idk if anyone's mentioned the Cell Phone but it's right up there sharing the top spot with the Ankh Shield. I tend to kill most things that spawn around me so it was easy to get three of the components but the god damn fishing bit took me two and a half months of just fishing

What about goblin tech? It requires the metal detector to make and that alone is pretty rare unless you are lucky enough to find a nymph (lost girl). In over 12 complete playthroughs (all bosses) I have only encountered the nymph 4-5 times max.

Back
Top Bottom