tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Not sure if this is normal or not bit I just noticed that my world dis not spawn with the underworld calamity biome.. anyone else have this happen?
Could very easily be a mod conflict.

I don't know if anyone can help me, but whenever I go to the edge of the sulphurous sea (to the right), the game crashes, it doesn't crash when I'm above it though.
Also, in my first world, when the sulphurous sea was at the left side of the map, it never crashed.
so maybe it's related to it being on the right the makes it crash? or maybe it's something else?
I used the same mods for both worlds (hp bar, boss list, and recipe browser), the differences are that this world is expert, corrupted and I'm on revengeance mode.

I don't know if anyone can help me, but whenever I go to the edge of the sulphurous sea (to the right), the game crashes, it doesn't crash when I'm above it though.
Also, in my first world, when the sulphurous sea was at the left side of the map, it never crashed.
so maybe it's related to it being on the right the makes it crash? or maybe it's something else?
I used the same mods for both worlds (hp bar, boss list, and recipe browser), the differences are that this world is expert, corrupted and I'm on revengeance mode.

This happens for me too and a few others in this thread. I haven't seen anything noted about the issue though, or any insight into what is causing it or a solution.

Just discovered that the Abyss had a theme before Dokuro's called "R'lyeh". It's really good! Why wasn't it kept in some way? I'd have loved to hear it, perhaps at the very bottom of the Abyss. Maybe some creepy sunken ruins and ultra-rare treasure could be added in with the music, and make the bottom of the Abyss more worth reaching?

so with DM Dokuros recent addition music to the abyss and other bosses from calamity... is going to be another update soon or more later?

I think they should add some furnitures because, this mod is very good but it's adding only fight related items and NPCs, a town NPC could be cool too, Bricks and all couldn't harm, and please add some new music boxes ! '^'

Hey about the Sulfurus sea crashing it's cause the sand block are spawning stuff outside the playable area and the game really doesn't like that.
unknown.png

I hope it's big enough to see.

Hey about the Sulfurus sea crashing it's cause the sand block are spawning stuff outside the playable area and the game really doesn't like that.
unknown.png

I hope it's big enough to see.

But why didn't it crash on my first playthrough when it was on the other side of the map?
the world creation difference was about 2-3 weeks, was there any update 4 weeks or less ago?

I'm just going off by the mod browser, and I made a world with the sulfur sea on the left side and it works.
is the sulfur sea on the left side the only difference? are you in a different difficulty or in a different evil world?

Right now it seems it only crashes on the right side (unless someone disagrees)

For now, I checked on my compass at what block it crashes and I put a block barrier.

I'm pretty sure the change logs for the updates are in the discord, in it's own channel. They've even got the changelog for the next update.

...And boy, does this next one look big.

Anything in there about the sulfur thing getting fixed?

Also, is it normal for the craggy hell biome to not spawn sometimes? Prior to the sulfur update it would always spawn in the lower left quadrant of the map.

Anything in there about the sulfur thing getting fixed?

Also, is it normal for the craggy hell biome to not spawn sometimes? Prior to the sulfur update it would always spawn in the lower left quadrant of the map.

I'll have to check regarding the Sulfur Issue, I'm sure it is, but I don't remember exactly.

Though for the Profaned Crags, they're supposed to spawn in the far left of the underworld, the design of it's terrain has been altered Slightly.

From a mountainous area with the eye in the middle, it looks more like what it would've looked Pre-Calamitas' attack.

Now it's a flat surface with a few openings in the slabs, with a few houses buried in the...rubble, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom