tModLoader The Xoveron Mod

Is the content of this mod the kind of thing that interests you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I recently downloaded this mod and I also have the recipe browser mod so I can see items without obtaining them what do the strange jewelry fallswirl core springcloud core summerflare core and wintershine core do the tooltip for the strange jewelry tells me nothing and the for cores don't even have a tooltip

Capture 2018-04-29 13_41_45.png

This just blew my mind, I like grindy weapon crafting and this is perfect even with it stitching together 4 major mods -clicked to watch thread- yup I am interested

So it's definitely been a long while since I've done anything with this, sorry about that haha. I've since overhauled a lot of my previous ideas, scaling it back down to Thorium and Calamity focus, with my previous Spirit and Tremor ideas going into a secondary companion mod for later.

xoveronchart_by_cylent_nite-dcmhyos.png

As for my newer ideas, I've prioritized focus on material creation, making several combination Bars that not only give a bit more expanded purpose for the materials of both mods, but to emphasize importance back onto Vanilla content and giving alternative means of attaining items that do not have crafting options. So the plan is to add some diversity to crafting options, as some vanilla items may be accessible earlier than normal (which will give them some usage since in normal play they are usually already obsolete by the time you can even get them). I've also added alternative means of attaining Hallowed Bars and Luminite Bars.

So far I've coded only a couple of the vanilla items for each Bar (Phenomenite and Illumenyl are all finished already), so I'll slowly get around to doing up the rest, but I may need some help and suggestions for recipe numbers for the sake of some balancing. Aside from that, I've got crafting recipes worked out for some items I'd like to create in the near future, and some conceptuals worked out. I may need some help with a lot of this, so I've recreated my old Discord channel if anyone is interested in lending some help, whether through coding or spriting or any other areas of skill!

nice really looking forward to the completed common sea snail maybe some others as well im curious about the weapons that r made using a weapon of a thorium specific damage type and if the galactic drone is a light pet like the omega drive that makes it then i will sea if it is bright enough for my anti abyss build (so far only the suspicious looking tentacle and the strange orb from calamity r bright enough any other and i can only sea my avatar not anything around them)

Doubt it, it seems the author is still active on the forums but hasn't posted anything in a long time.
Sigh

EDIT: Some of the images are turning up broken, it's obvious this mod isn't being kept after which is really sad.
I wish the author would tell us why and what's going on since it showed so much promise

Looks like a DA account they were linked to was closed, something bad is happening and I wish he talked about it so we could understand.

Last edited:
Doubt it, it seems the author is still active on the forums but hasn't posted anything in a long time.
Sigh

EDIT: Some of the images are turning up broken, it's obvious this mod isn't being kept after which is really sad.
I wish the author would tell us why and what's going on since it showed so much promise

Looks like a DA account they were linked to was closed, something bad is happening and I wish he talked about it so we could understand.
Yeah, the mod’s dead. I don’t know what happened, but the best I can guess is that Cylnent simply lost any and all desire to work on it and for some reason never told anyone. Hell, his last post on the Discord was back at the end of September.

So was there ever a download for this mod at some point? There's people talking about things in the mod like they downloaded it.

Also, @Cylent Nite why did you leave this hanging? Look how many people support this mod with all the likes each of your posts have, this is still a great idea and your honestly active here, can you please tell us what's up?

I have a question, what if i downloaded this mod after i got a cell phone? Will "Lost Girl?" spawn when i have Goblin Tech/PDA/Cell Phone in my inventory too?
I think those items also should be included.

Back
Top Bottom