Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Oh... this is a hard one. I quite like Luxray, but I also quite like Empoleon, Blazekin. I also like Dialga.
Gosh, there is so many that I can't quite think of, but I know are some of my favorites.

Edit: I also quite like Umbreon and Jolteon as well.

There's a new distribution for Yveltal (S/US) and Xerneas (M/UM). See Serebii's page for full details. To paraphrase: This is a code distribution from May 4th - 25th through stores:
  • US / Germany / Italy: Gamestop
  • UK / Spain: GAME
  • France: Micromania
  • Australia / Canada: EB Games
Are the names Yveltal / Xerneas even pronounceable? That could be awkward trying to get the code card off an employee.

Edit: New link with more details and countries: 04-May-2018.

Last edited:
There's a new distribution for Yveltal (S/US) and Xerneas (M/UM). See Serebii's page for full details. To paraphrase: This is a code distribution from May 4th - 25th through stores:
  • US / Germany / Italy: Gamestop
  • UK / Spain: GAME
  • France: Micromania
  • Australia / Canada: EB Games
Are the names Yveltal / Xerneas even pronounceable? That could be awkward trying to get the code card off an employee.
Xerneas is pronounced, I believe, zer-knee-us, and Yveltal, why-vel-tal.
At least that's how i pronounce them

Galvantula is my favorite overall but my dream team is,
Feraligator ( fav starter )
Tyranitar and garchomp (fav pseudo legendaries.)
Crobat (fav flying Pokémon)
Galvantula....... duh
And Luxray (strongest Pokémon I had when I got my firs Pokémon game)

I'm surprised I'm the first to post this.
So the rumors were true afterall, this appears to be a yellow remake containing only the 151 kanto mons + alolan forms + 1 apparently. To me it seems like they are indeed trying to get the Go bandwagoners into the main series and also possibly to please genwunners.

First of all, I don't like how they removed wild battles, there was nothing wrong with them. Secondly, I think they could have done something better with the graphics as they look like upscaled 3DS models with new filters.

Overall, so far I feel like they are taking multiple steps back and I'm also kinda sick of Kanto but the co-op seems nice though.

However, it would appear that this is not the actual Pokemon Core Series RPG that was confirmed to have been in development but more like a spin-off. It was announced that the actual core series game will be coming in 2019.

Actually the game looks extremely good. (To me anyway)
As for them removing random encounters, Hallelujah! This will make it much more easier looking for a specific Pokémon you want to catch/avoid.
Also it was brief but it looks like there brining back the function were your Pokémon walks behind you.
[doublepost=1527770489,1527770223][/doublepost]As a side note I will have to agree with goldenarrow. This may not be the big Pokémon game coming out next year. I think this because they pulled something like this with Zelda, where they released Hyrule Warriors before releasing BoTW

Game looks amazing. No having to whittle down wild Pokémon with awful, un-fun, grindy battles is an amazing improvement to the game as well; one which also brings it along the lines of the rest of the franchise as to how capturing is done.

50%+ of my favorite Pokémon are also from gen1, so if they were doing any gen specifically, that's the one to do.

(This is all based on what we have so far)
I'm a bit worried about how legendary encounters will work out, catching it without a "strategic" battle first doesn't sound that good to me. Unless they make it so you have to defeat it first and then try catching it. It sounds like something an action game would have, pokemon was always about tactics, not reflexes, next thing you see is boom, no more turn-based battles. Now I made it sound like I supported random encounters, I think they should be contained in small optional spaces just for the sense of mystery, EV training and such. I don't mind chasing/finding them instead but how are roadblocks supposed to work if wild pokemon don't put up a fight? Why do you have a pokemon to guard you from the dangers of the tall grass in the first place?

I'd be super hyped if legendaries stopped being catchable entirely. They should be god-like entities that tower above even the combined forces of the Elite 4's of all the regions together. They shouldn't be able to be contained within measly Pokéballs to begin with. Instead they could be mysterious NPCs.

I don't want the battle system to change, at all, I just don't want it to be as overdone as it has been in the past games where it becomes a chore to go through a cave or patch of grass.

Back
Top Bottom