tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
really awesome mod, but it seems yharon really doesn't want to fight me. i have already done the solar eclipse after activating its hard mode and he still says that. Any help?

Attachments

• 20180510111132_1.jpg
    20180510111132_1.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 785
You need the Silva Armor

Just to add on to that, you'll need Effulgent Feathers, Cosmilite bars, both Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy, and some Darksun Fragments from Mothron. Along with a lead core.

Total
-------------
Feathers-22
Cosmilite-22
Darksun Fragments-22
Endothermic Energy-45
Nightmare Fuel-45
Lead Core-1 (For the chestpiece. Low chance from the Irradiated slimes that appear in rain.)

I'm certain by now you've defeated the first 4 Yharon phases, so you can also use the Darksun Fragments in order to get...certain items.

Hey, i'm not sure if i'm the only who have the same issue. Since the last patch of the mod, the legenday weapons it's almost impossible to get. I literally have killed 500+ Planteras (one mod gives the chance of spawn multiple boss) and still nothing of the special weapon. With the 1% chance, it' kinda annoying. I feel like I'm throwing a dice with 100 faces and I'm not getting a number 5.

I don't know if the 1% chance will change, with that rarity, feels like these weapons don't worth the time to get those. I hope that someone read this

A little bug I found...
Just gonna say that Yharon drops weapons on normal before you even defeat him, I just did him once, and I was trying to get to darksun fragments, he droped two weapons. Might be something you want to fix.
I suck at Terraria, which is why I am playing on Normal.
(Edit) Also, I will just delete them for now, to keep the mod fair. The only other mods I have installed are JoPoJelly's Recipe Browser and Boss Checklist, and the Yet Another Boss Health bar mod.
(Edit No.2) Just tried out Yharon on Death Mode and Revengeance... Guess how that went...

Last edited:
I'm programming Permafrost when college is over... expect him to be the first town NPC to come out.
Thanks for informing me! I will definitely be on the lookout for that!
(Edit) Since me and my friends are making our own game, I know how hard programming can get at times. Just glad that you would take time to create something for so many people to enjoy.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Played a couple of days ago with calamity mod.Then I went to ocean biome from this mod (called sulphurous, I guess) and when I reached half the ocean.. the game crashed. Сould you explain how to fix this? I played terraria 1.3.5.3 without other mods.
Version of calamity is last.
So here is a crash log.
CRASH OF THIS PIECE OF SHEET.png

Last edited:
This is my favourite mod of all time! If only my mod could even have half this good of spriting ability.
Keep it up <:

Is this some kind of bug i have the void of extinction item equipped but i dont have lava immunity please someone tell me whats wrong?

Last edited:
Uelibloom kinda leave normal mode summoners hanging. I noticed that there isn't a single summon weapon it can make and the armor isn't even craftable outside of expert mode for some reason. Kinda weird considering the armor does grant extra summon slots.

Far more importantly, summons won't target the Ceaseless Void.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom